Chapter 3

I begged the whole drive. I became hopeful as Adrian gave me a pitiful glance. He didn't seem mad either.. maybe he'd take me home. About 20 minutes passed by and the car came to a stop. I tried to reach up to look out the windows to see where we were,but Adrian promptly pushed my head down. I furrowed my eyebrows as I shot a glare up at him. Though he didn't seem to notice.

  The chauffeur whose name I learned was Carlos opened the car door. First came out Adrian,then me. I lifted myself up, standing. Getting embarrassed,I covered my breasts and lower area with my hands. I wanted to cry as the two men looked over at me. Adrian rolled his eyes, tugging on my leash. He led me into his...woah. the house was HUGE. I stared in awe before he dragged me in. I whined a bit,but followed. After what seemed like forever,he pushed me into a bedroom. It looked beautiful, like a master bedroom. It was huge. I wondered if perhaps this was my room.

   I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the door close behind me,then the lock clicked. Adrian brushed past me, sitting down in a chair. He pulled my leash, urging me to follow. I did, while still covering myself shyly as I stood in front of him. There was a moment of silence for a while..."Be happy its your first day here,so im not going to punish you just yet. On all fours,now." He stared at me expectantly. It was scary how calm yet angry he sounded. Like he was trying to hold back a monster from inside him. I was intimidated. I quickly got down on all fours,not wanting to anger the man more. Adrian scoffed, muttering underneath his breath. "Look, pet. You see this place? This is MY room. MY bed. Until I say otherwise,you are to sleep in your cage. Atleast till you've been properly trained.." he waved his hand in the direction of his bed. Next to it was a kennel,large enough for me.

  Another cage!? Pet!?.."I have a name y'know..and I'm not anyone's pet." I said. I wasn't sure where I'd mustered up the confidence. Adrians eyes flashed with anger. "Oh yeah? What's your name then,sweetheart." He said in a bitter sweet tone. "M-Marisol.." I whispered as I met his gaze. I shrinked back, getting frightened. He seemed to love how easily I was frightened by him. "On to your rules kitty." He completely ignored my name..why!? Though I was too scared to tell him anything about it. "You will have to memorize these by the way,so pay attention. Till these are drilled into your pretty little head, you'll be repeating them to me everyday..."
Adrian then continued on with the rules,...

1. Always address me as master,or Sir.
2. No waking,kitties crawl.
3. No talking unless given permission, otherwise you meow.
4. You're only allowed to relive yourself with my permission.
5. No touching yourself.
6. You cum only with my permission.
7. You're allowed no panties or bra.
8. You can't shower yourself,I will do it. If not me,a maid will.
9. You are to be close to me at all times.
10. While I am gone you are to wait for me at the door, kneeling unless I tell you otherwise.
11. Always obey Master.

   "I will add more if needed,but this is all for now,kitten..Do you understand?" I nodded my head, frowning..I didn't want to call him.. master. Nor did I need permission to use the restroom. I scoffed, looking down. "Don't give me an attitude, you'll learn to love being my pet. Just you see.." Adrian smirked while looking down at me. I looked away. I could only wonder what was in store for me..

   His phone rang as he got a call. I was silent as he talked on the phone. The call ended with him sighing angrily. "Kitty,I have to go. I'll have June come in and start your training for me. Remember,be on your best behavior. I will be expecting you to be waiting at the door for her as well." And with that, Adrian left..

   I slowly crawled to the door. He left the leash on me,so I just kept it hooked to my collar. I kneeled at the door, waiting for whoever June was to come. I hope she's nice..