Chapter 14

"A punishment." I muttered, looking up at him. I'd obeyed this man far too long already. It was time he got a taste of his own medicine,right? I was snapped out of my thoughts whenever Master cleared his throat. "Stay,I'll be back. I've got a little doggy downstairs to take care of.." he smirked. Sir pet my head before getting up to leave the room. This left me all alone. I was definitely ready to punish him. After all he'd put me through...ugh. I was so done with this! Maybe his punishment could be letting me leave already!

I scoffed, shaking my head as I stayed on the bed. My gaze drifting over to my- no,the cage. That cage wouldn't be mine for much longer. I was going to get out of here,no matter what.

I waited for what felt like forever,till finally he walked in. "Your pun-" I started to speak before I was interrupted. "I'm choosing." He said. "What-!?" "I said you could punish me. I never said you could choose. Now hurry,let's make this quick, okay? I don't want to waste any more time." He rolled his eyes. There was no way this is fair!..."Don't argue with me." He said sternly before handing me a ruler. "Now,do you know what you're going to do with this?" He raised an eyebrow. "Measure your small ass dick?" I snickered, looking up to see the expression on his face. He was furious. "Check yourself,pet. Before you're the one being punished." He growled.

"R-Right.." I whispered, meakliy. Why did that kind of excite me yet scare me at the same time...? I wasn't sure. Nor did I have time to figure that out. "Now, you're going to smack my palms with the ruler kitty. Can you do that?" He said. If he was trying to belittle me,it wouldn't work. I was set on making him regret ever taking me from my family,from my friends... stealing my entire life away from me. "Kitty?" He said, eyeing me. I hadn't even realized I spaced out. "Oh- yes." I nodded.

Master sighed, holding is palms out to me. "20." He said. I assumed that's as many times as I was to hit. I started off with simple taps. Master looked unfazed. "one...two...three..." He counted between taps. By ten I was tired of it. I hit his hands harder. "Eleven.. twelve.." hr said. I couldn't even tell if it hurt. My eyes started to water from anger as I hit his hands harder and harder with the ruler. "twenty." He muttered. I was almost sure he had to be in pain. Though I was too caught up in my own anger to even realize I went past the limit. "This- this is for kidnapping me!" I yelled in tears, delivering another smack. "This is for keeping me locked outside-!" I screamed even louder. "Kitty." He warned,but I kept ignoring. "THIS- THIS OS FOR TREATING ME TERR-" I was interrupted by a firm grip on my hands, yanking me back. I crashed back into the wall. I let myself fall to the ground as I sobbed. Why did this have to happen to me? I guess master finally noticed my distress because I felt him pull me into a hug. I didn't even notice he sat down on the floor besides me. "Shhhh...shhhh..it's okay girl. let it all out." He cooed. "please.. please why can't you just let me go!? Let me go!" I screamed in tears. "I'm sorry baby but I can't do that." Master frowned a bit. "Please- I can't do this! I miss my family. I miss my friends- my whole life.." I sobbed, stuffing my face into his chest. "It's okay kitty...it's okay. You won't miss them for long. It'll be okay. Now,how about you sleep? I'll fix everything for you. You won't have to worry your pretty little head any longer." He said soothingly. I hugged him tighter, wondering what he meant by I wouldn't miss them for long. I could only hope it was nothing bad..

    "How about we go get some water? Are you thirsty?" He asked,his voice kind. "M-Mhm." I nodded. He nodded back, lifting himself off the ground before walking out. I sighed, curling up on the ground as I cried. There was no way of leaving this terrible place,was there..? A few minutes passed and Master walked back in with a glass full of water. "Drink up little kitty." He said, bringing the glass to me. I grabbed it, lifting to glass to my mouth to drink. The water had an odd after taste. I ignored it, continuing to drink. Master kept on staring. "You like it kitty? I put a little something extra in there for you." He smirked. I nodded sluggishly,my eyesight becoming blurry. Before I knew it,I went limp in masters arms, blacking out.

( I hope you guys like this chapter! Lol I left it on another cliffhanger 😈 anyhoo,if you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment^^)