Chapter 6

I woke up to a cold breeze hitting my bare skin. I shivered, looking up to see that Master had out the fan on high. I groaned. It was still dark in the room,so I knew it was still night though I didn't know the time. I curled up, hugging myself tightly to keep warm. Oh how I wished I had at least a blanket in here.

  It had to have at least been an hour, maybe? I wasn't sure. Though a long time had passed and I started to need to use the restroom badly. "M-Master!" I spoke up, timidly. No response. I opened my mouth to speak once more before chickening out. So,I laid there desperately needing to use the restroom. I whined loudly for awhile till a groan startled me, causing me to fall silent. "Shut it,cat." Master spit out. "But- please! Please let me out!" I pleaded. I was so close to just using it on myself. He rolled his eyes, groaning as he got up. I had no idea why he was so mad..it had to be close to morning at this point. Right? I was too busy squirming around to even notice master was at the door of my cage, opening it for me. Quickly,I crawled out. "Thank yo-" "Queit." Immediately,I silenced myself. I wasn't sure why,but he was so scary to me. His dominance was practically radiating off of him.

  He swiftly leashed me,then started to walk me down the stairs. I struggled,since everything was dark. Although this time master didn't seem to care that I was having difficulty walking down the stairs.

   I thought we were going to the restroom. Atleast,that's what I thought till he started opening up the sliding glass door that led to outside. My jaw dropped. What he seriously going to take me outside to use it!? What the fuck!! I started to try and crawl away, while whining. "I- I'm not going outside!" I protested. I felt a stinging pain as I was spanked. "Out,now. You stupid pet.." Adrian said tiredly. Though I could tell he was angry already. Realizing I had no choice,I quickly crawled out the door after him. "Go on,go use it." He promoted me, walking me out to the middle of the yard. It barely clicked,that's why master was mad. It wasn't even sunrise yet. I shook my head at his words. There was no way he expected me to use it out here! Especially with him watching...

  It was clear I was testing his patience by now. "Fine,I was going to let right back inside after this but not anymore. " He said as he exchanged my leash for one attached to a tree. "Wait- no! No! Master, please!" I begged. He glared at me which quickly shut me up. Master turned around, walking back inside. I wanted to cry. He left me outside, naked. He expected me to pee in the yard like a pet...

   Awhile longer passed. I really did try to hold it for as long as I could, hoping that perhaps this was a cruel joke of his. Unfortunately,it was not..and unfortunately for me,my bladder could only take so much. I decided maybe, just maybe if I played along and obeyed..and started to act more like his pet he'd let me go. I could be a normal person again. So,with teary eyes I used the restroom in the yard. It was completely humiliating,and even worse the sun was starting to rise. Once I was finished I crawled as close as I could to the door. Then,I started to act like a cat as I cried. I meowed, while pawing at the door desperately. I could only hope my plan would work,or else I was going to be stuck in this humiliation even longer.

(srry it's kinda short,I didn't know exactly what to do. Buttt,if anyone has any requests they'd like to see happen between Adrian and Marisol make sure to comment!^^)