Chapter 15

I woke up, shaking my head. My head ached. Where am I? I thought to myself. I was in a beautiful room. The sun shined brightly through the window. How pretty..The bed I was laying on was large and comfy. Then,a man walked in and I screamed.

  "Oh thank goodness you're awake!" He said,his voice was full of concern. I whimpered, shrinking back into the corner. "kitty what's wrong? Don't you remember me?" He frowned. I blinked. Kitty..? I was so confused. All I knew right now was well-.. nothing actually..

   "Wh-what?" I asked. "Oh my poor little girl. You must've hit your head too hard last night. I do regret taking you on that walk. " I furrowed my eyebrows, tilting my head to the side. "I don't remember a walk.." I mumbled. The handsome man sighed. "Oh kitty..looks like I'll have to explain everything you've forgotten,hm?" He smiled, shaking his head. "First,I'm your master. That's the most important thing. You will follow every order I give you." He said, sternly. I was taken aback by this. Master.?? "Wait What- why?" The man frowned. "Darling,I'm your Master because that's simply how it is. Men rule over women,you are made to be our pets,slaves, submissive wives..Kitty,you are my pet. This is simply the way things are. You've been my pet for many years now." He finished saying. I simply nodded,he seemed truthful enough...

    "so- so what do I do?" I asked meaikly. Master smirked. "Well,how about we get started with my first rule. Your vibrator." He said, walking to a dresser. From the top he grabbed a vibrator,then walked back towards me. "what's it do..?" I asked. "it keeps you wet and horny all day for master." He said, smirking as he gently pushed me to lay on my back. He grabbed my legs, spreading them open. He then shoved in my vibrator inside me. I gasped, struggling to stay still. "I'll turn it on later. Right now,I need you to listen to me. I'll be explaining everything to you.

(Hiii guys! I missed updating sm but I'm finally back at it!!! Ahhhh! Oki Oki I hope you guys like this little mini mini chapter. Comment any suggestions you have!! And ofc I hope all you sluts masters and mistress' have a wonderful day or night!!!)