Chapter 13

I eventually had fay asleep. Master had left downstairs for what felt like forever,so I took the liberty to stay on his bed,which eventually led to me crashing out. I had a terrible dream that night. Except- it was less of a dream,and more of me re living my own reality...

    I dreamt the night I was taken- then,that cruel woman. I still remembered her vividly. How could she be so vain...? Then- oh that poor girl on the leash. I didn't want to end up like her. I still had some dignity left. I'd been obedient to this man for too long. A man who didn't even care for me. A man who would punish me,not ever knowing the full story. He-..he didn't even bother to ask. This man didn't care about me. This made me furious. Why had I so easily obeyed a man who treated me like a literal animal simply out of fear! All these infuriating thoughts came to me minutes after I woke up. It was still night time- and I could hear the faint screaming of a woman. Juliet. I almost felt bad for her...not! I was too upset to feel any remorse for her. I was angry. As soon as 'Master' comes back, I'll give him a piece of my mind. I had a lot to say to that freakishly handsome asshole...I scoffed, shaking my head as i angrily turned over in the bed to force myself to sleep. I would need the energy for whenever I got mad at him.

          IN THE MORNING...

"C'mon kitty kitty...wake up girl!" Master said, shaking my shoulder with his large hand. I groaned, shaking my head. The sound of his voice even angered me now. "Kitt-" "My name is Marisol!" I shouted,louder than I originally intended to. By now,I'd say up to get a look at his face. I could tell he was taken off guard by my sudden yelling. "Who do you think you are screaming at me?" He asked sternly. Normally,I'd shrink away in fear- but,this time I refused to back down. I'd been here so little time yet he'd already put me through so much. I wasn't going to take this.

   "You. I'm talking to you, asshole." I spit out. Master furrowed his eyebrows in response. "Kitty,I'm in no mood to punish you. Don't make me punish you." I scoffed. "Punish me all you want! I don't even care anymore. You've already hurt me enough, haven't you!? All for nothing too!" I screamed. I hated this. I couldn't stand to be here any longer. "Just fucking let me go! Let me go. I don't want to be here,I can't stand it. You don't even care about me,you don't care enough to ask me what even happened! was the one who walked out of that kitchen looking beat up. Not her! Yet who did you believe,huh??? HER!" Master stared at me silently. I could tell he wasn't pleased,but neither was I. He seriously couldn't have put me through all of that pain simply to just let me sleep on his bed anf think that's a proper apology. I wanted him to be sorry. "You aren't leaving. That's final."
I completely ignored him. "Y'know, you're always talking about punishing me- you know who does deserve a punishment? You!" My eyes were watering now from how furious I was with him. "It's you- you deserve it! For buying me, treating me like an animal...hell,most animals get treated better than I have! I've only been with you for not even a month and I'm already miserable. You stupid asshole!" I yelled in tears. All I wanted to do was go home. I cried silently for a few seconds before I was picked up. My master sat me on his lap, petting my head with one hand. His other hand held me firmly around the waste. "Look kitty,I understand you. But you will not disrespect me like that ever again." I...how- I just finished ranting and all he cares for was how disrespectful I was..

    "So..so that's all you're worried about? Just let me go goddamnit..!" I started to struggle against his grip. It was no use. Unfortunately for me,he was wayyyy stronger than I am. after minutes of struggling I finally got tired. "I'm sorry." He said,and I could almost tell he was being sincere.."How about,..if it makes you feel better,I'll let you punish me. Nothing drastic. I'm still in charge here,no matter what." I sniffled,then wiped my eyes. A chance to punish him..? Like- revenge? There was no way I could pass that up. No way at all. Immediately,I nodded in agreement.

😈😈😈 Hahaha I left u guys on a cliffhanger.... anyhoo,I'm so sorry updates are going to be short per usual, although im going to TRY to do an update every weekend 😭 also,everyone check out the book 'Stolen' by mimi50593! It's such a great book and if you like mine I'm sure you'll love hers! I hope all of you like this chapter and make sure to comment any suggestions! 🩷