Chapter 9

I quickly hurried up to Masters room, kneeling in the corner as I waited. I hadn't crawled up here,I ran. I wanted to get up as quick as possible before he made it up there.

A few minutes passed and i could hear his loud footsteps coming up the stairs. I was shaking with fear. What was he going to do with me!? I whimpered quietly, hearing him enter the room. "Up." Was all he said. I took a shaky breath, quickly hurrying to my feet. "Kitty, please do tell me why you're being punished." I could hear him shuffling with items behind me. "B-Because...I was gonna hit J-Juliet.." I mumbled. Before I even had time to react,I could feel him snatch me by my hair. Suddenly,he threw me on his bed. I was laying on my stomach. "And,what else? You better hurry up and think.." He said, while trailing his fingers along my ass. I shivered, trying my hardest to think.."M-Master I don't.. don't know!" "Well maybe this will help you think,you whore." I yelped as his hard big hand came down onto my ass. "Do I need to spank you more,or do you know now?" "I-I..I was bad?" I stammered. "Please- please don't punish me anymore!" I started to cry. I'd only been spanked once,but the fear I felt brought in my tears.

*SPANK SPANK SPANK* "Think harder." He said. I squirmed around, unable to let out any words. What did he want me to say!? Master scoffed. "Maybe if I spank that little pussy of yours,you'll think a little faster..." "Wait!-" my protests were in vain. Without a second thought,master flipped me over onto my back,looming over me.

"Think, cat. What rules of mine did you break today?" He said, giving me only a few seconds to think before spreading my legs open. "Master- master I don't know!" He then delivered a painful slap to my pussy. I screamed in response. I desperately tried to rack my brain. "I want you to count and thank me,you dirty pet. If you miss any,we start over. If you don't know what rules you've broke,we start over." He delivered another spank on my poor pussy. "O-One,thank you master!" He continued. "Two,thank you master!" My tears started to surface once more...."AHH!" I screamed. "T-Twenty,th-thank you master!..." I choked out between sobs. "Aww..poor little cunt. It's all red. I hope you know which rules you broke now,dear." He chuckled. I struggled to think through the constant pain. My pussy stung badly. "I-I..." Finally,it clicked. My rules! "I spoke, master!" He smirked,and I screamed as I received the hardest spanking to my pussy yet. "Yes,now c'mon..keep thinking." He smirked, looking at my pained expression. "walk! I walked master-!" I said,so desperate for this to be over. I knew I got it right. He laughed, spanking my pussy once more. "There you go! I knew a little discipline would get you thinking. Oh,but this punishment isn't over yet,my sweet little kitty."

I sobbed at the idea that there was yet more pain to endure. Master left me there crying for a few minutes. He'd left. I wasn't sure why. Though,I was too scared to move. I couldn't help but be filled with anger..all of this because Juliet wanted to be a bitch with me! I didn't even bother trying to tell Master. He-..he wouldn't care.

I flinched, hearing Master walk back in. "Now,how about we make sure my little pet stays good,huh?" He yanked my arm, causing me to fall off the bed onto my knees. I whimpered. "On all fours,now bitch." He commanded,to which I quickly obeyed. "Now,roll over." I whined a bit, rolling over on my back. I felt humiliated being treated like a pet. "Good girl~.." he cooed. He bent my legs upward, taping my thighs together. Then,my hands were taped into fists. Sort of like paws.."This should keep you in your place,right girl?" "Y-Yes master!" I whispered. He gave me a slap to the face, causing my eyes to water. "So,you still decide to talk? I'll make sure that doesn't happen." He snickered, stuffing a ball gag in my mouth. I cried, trying my hardest to roll over back into all fours. This was humiliating enough as it was,and my struggle only added to it. All this earned me was a laugh. Adri- Master started to laugh at me. I sobbed, trying my hardest to roll back into all fours. Eventually,I got it. "Finally,cat. Took you long enough. Now, you'll stay in your cage the rest of the day. I better not hear not a single peep from you,girl. You understand?" I immediately nodded.

The rest of my day I stood in my cage. My knees and hands were hurting badly. It surely didn't help that any time my thighs rubbed too close together my sensitive pussy hurt. I cried, though I didn't even whimper or whine. Master was in and out of the room, sometimes he checked on me,laughing which only added onto my humiliation. Then,if course Juliette had to walk in. "Awww! Poor little girl,your master got mad at you?" She mocked me, kicking my cage. I flinched bsck. If only the gag wasn't in my mouth. I had so much I wanted to tell that bitch..She smirked, laughing at me everytime she passed by my cage. She was cleaning the room,so she passed by me alot. It was all this girls fault I was in this situation...oh how badly I wished I had just snitched her out in the first place. Thankfully,she left after half an hour.

Soon,the night fell and Master walked in yawning. He looked over at me, noticing my blood shot eyes. "Poor kitty...you took your punishment well, didn't you? How about I let you sleep on my bed today. Okay pet?" I nodded rapidly. I would take anything above sleeping in the cage one more night..
My master opened up the door to my cage, allowing me to crawl out. I gave him a thankful look as he lifted me up to his bed, laying me down on my side. He yawned, laying beside me as he pet my head. I couldn't lie,the petting was quite enjoyable...I tried to meow,but it came out as more of a muffled noise. Perhaps an hour later of laying there,I looked up to see my master asleep. I had never really took in how handsome the man actually was,but damn... maybe if he didn't make me his own personal animal i would've swooned over him. I yawned, slowly closing my eyes while drifting off to sleep with these thoughts..

(AHHHHH this is the longest chapter I've written. I rlly hope you guys like it! And ofc I'm open to any suggestions on what to do better,or add into the story to make it more enjoyable for y'all!^^)