Chapter 7

I cried for what felt like forever as I pawed at the door while meowing. Finally,Adrian came up to the door. This time he looked different. More put together. He'd changed into formal wear. His dark hair glucined in the light. He'd just showered,I was guessing.

As soon as he saw me sobbing outside he slightly furrowed his brows. Without a word to me,he unhooked me from the leash stuck to the tree only to leash me back up. He walked me into the restroom, kneeling in front of me to undo my collar. "C'mon, kitty let's clean you up. You've got mud all over your hands and knees." He said as he wiped up my tears. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as he lifted me up. I looked terrible. My eyes were puffy,my ass bruised and I was all muddy. Maybe that's why he was trying to be nice? Because he saw how terrible I really looked. I wasn't exactly sure..

I flinched as the warm water suddenly started to hit my bare skin. He chuckled, seeing how the water startled me. "Oh kitty,it's okay. It's only water." I slightly pouted. Though the warm water felt so good,I couldn't help but move directly underneath the shower head to warm myself up. It felt so great. Master let me stay there till I was soaked,then he grabbed the shampoo. He squirted the shampoo on my head, starting to gently work it into my hair. I meowed contently. "Feels good to get clean,huh? You were so muddy kitty..." He said. I was confused where the sudden gentleness had came from,but I didn't want it to stop. The rest of my bath was just as relaxing. Slowly my master washed my hair,and body making sure to get me completly clean. I made sure not to fight back, trying my hardest to play along with this whole pet charade...

He was crazy if he thought I'd ever enjoy being his pet. I got so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't even realized he was done showering me,till he patted my head. "C'mon,get out. I'm only letting you stretch your legs now. So,you better hurry." I meowed at him, hurrying to stand up on my own two feet. It felt so good to finally stand.

"Stay." He commanded and I obeyed, waiting as he left me to grab a towel. I hugged myself, starting to shiver. Thankfully,master didn't take long. "Aww,are you cold? It's okay..After you can lay on the couch with me if your good. Don't worry,baby." He pet my head, before starting to dry me off. I was unsure why his words made me happy,but they did. I was almost encouraged to be a good girl for him, getting slightly excited at the idea of getting to lay with my master. Perhaps I could take a nap..that would be nice. Just maybe.

(😭 Y'all this chapter is so short,it's more of a filler I suppose. Lmk anything else you guys would like to see in here,and I hope y'all are all enjoying my book so far^^)