Chapter 5

"Shh,shh..it's okay kitty. You're alright girl.." Adrian said softly while stroking my hair. I was in too much pain to even be mad he was talking to me like some kind of pet. I just laid there sobbing, using my hand to rub my poor ass while the other hand wiped my tears. "Master only needed to teach you a lesson,you took your punishment so well." He cooed. He was almost.. comforting? His words weren't harsh. As I sobbed,my stomach growled. I suppose he'd heard my stomach,based off his next few words. "How about we get you some food? C'mon kitty,let's go."

How could I resist food? I heard him stand,so I got back up on all fours. I was slightly excited to be getting fed. I felt my leash being tugged on as Adrian started to walk out the door. I yelped as my ass brushed against the chair he sat on not too long ago, before I started to crawl after him. He took me down stairs. Oh my gosh it was so hard crawling down the stairs. Thankfully Adrian noticed my struggling and went down slower.

Finally,we reached the kitchen. He pulled out some things from the fridge, messing with stuff on the counter that I couldn't see. I waited patiently,my stomach starting to growl even more. I could smell.. chicken? I think It was chicken, though I wasn't quite sure yet. "C'mere come get your food kitty." I perked up at this. Though all my excitement left me as he put down two bowls on the floor. Pet bowls. One with water,and the other was a chicken salad. It locked delicious.. despite the fact it was in a bowl. I suppose it was clear on my face that I didn't want to eat it because Adrian stared at me expectantly. "Go. Go eat up,pet." I slowly crawled to the bowls, gulping as I started to pick at thr food. I yelped as I received a swift smack to my butt. "Use your mouth,kitty." "But- no!" I protested. He let out a growl, spanking me again. I yelped, quickly leaning my head down to the bowl to eat.

It was so humiliating. I didn't particularly like eating from a bowl.. atleast not while my ass stung this badly. I slowly ate,then lapped up water from the other bowl. I quietly meowed, turning back around to face Adrian. He smirked at me,as if he knew how humiliated I felt. I quickly dropped my head back down. "Come kitty,how about we go put you to bed?" He crouched down, petting my head. "You've had such a long day, haven't you girl? My poor little pet.." he said in one of those baby voices you use while talking to a cute pet. I nodded at his words, sniffling.

I hadn't realized how tired I really was until we got back up to his room. Adrian unhooked my leash, leading me into my cage. I whimpered,not wanting to go in but I didn't want to be punished again so I obeyed. He pet my head one last time before closing and locking the cage. I curled up into a ball, slowly drifting to sleep. The cold metal bars didn't feel too well against my ass but I was too tired to complain.

That completed my first day here,..I was scared for what more was to come. I was no pet of his,.. atleast not yet.