Chapter 12

Furiously,Master stormed down the stairs. He couldn't believe he'd punished his poor little kitty so harshly all for nothing. He felt terrible..
Finally,he reached the basement. He was met with Juliet by the doorway,her head down and on her knees. "So pathetic.." he teased. The maid knew better than to respond,so she kept her mouth shut. Master scoffed after noticing the girl was shaking with fear. "We're going to have fun...so much fun, aren't we?" He whispered with a smirk, dragging his finger across her head, causing Juliet to flinch. Adrian flipped the switch, illuminating the room. It was full of different.."toys". Now,it was simply a matter of choosing what to do first. He was going to make her regret ever touching his kitty.

     "Stand." He commanded sternly. Immediately,Juliet obeyed. "Now,who told you to keep those clothes on,hm?" He raised an eyebrow. "No- No one sir! I'm so-sorry sir!" She was shaking even more. Juliet was terrified of what was to come. "Mmm,no one said you could speak either." He said, before kicking Juliet in the back of her knees. Her knees buckled,and she fell with a loud yelp. "I said to stand. Stand and strip while you're at it,you pathetic little bitch." He kicked her right back down again as she was so close to standing again. Juliet was about to get her a taste of her own medicine. KICK. Juliet cried. As she struggled to stand each time she was kicked down,she was also undressing herself. First,her shirt came off. Next her pants. She struggled so hard to get her pants off. Each time she stood and almost got her foot out, KICK KICK KICK. She was sobbing already and hadn't even had her full punishment yet. KICK KICK KICK...He just kept going and going while he laughed. This was all so amusing to him, watching time after time as she still tried to get up. "C'mon,I said stand up,bitch." He snickered. Juliet was left in just her panties and bra. She quickly removed them. Right as she was about to get up- KICK.  She screamed. Master kicked her right in her titty...

   After much struggle, finally the girl was able to stand. Master circled around her with a smirk. She kept her eyes glued to the ground. "Such a dumb bitch." He muttered, shaking his head. "Come here little doggy,get on all fours.." He smirked down at her. His smirk only grew wider as the bruised up maid got on her hands and knees. "Now,bark for me doggy. Stick your tounge out too." Juliet barked,her tounge hanging out of her mouth as she panted like a dog would. He chuckled, finding this all so amusing. Juliet was in tears, trying her hardest not to mess up more than she already had.

"Stay." He said,then walked away to go grab something. Once he came back,he leaned over to show Juliet what he got for her. A collar,leash, vibrator, handcuffs,clamps..and a bone. Juliet barked more,as she was too afraid to speak. Master scoffed, stuffing the bone in her mouth to shut her up. Juliet whined, looking up at him. "On your knees now." Quickly,she sat up on her knees. She sniffled,so afraid of what was to yet to come. Her mouth was filled with the taste of meat..he got her an actual  dog bone. While she was too busy focused on the taste of the bone, master had already collared and leashed her up. "Follow me little doggy.." Master chuckled, walking her to a corner in the room. "Sit up,girl" He mocked her, watching as the girl sat up on her knees for him once more. He promptly took out the 3 clamps, clamping her nipples. She whimpered,pain immediately shooting towards her nipples. "M-Mm!" She whined. Next,her put a clamp on her clit. "Poor girl,..open your legs wide for me little doggy." She shook her head,but was too scared to disobey him. Not when she needed his favor,and would rely on what little mercy he'd give her. Without warning,he jammed the vibrator inside her. She let out a scream. He growled, yanking the maid by the shoulder. He turned her around, forcing her arms behind her back as he handcuffed her. "Now,I want you to keep quiet in here little doggy. I'll find you an owner, don't worry.." He smirked. Master turned the vibrator on high,then got up starting to walk away. Juliets desperate moans were music to his ears..."I'll see you tomorrow morning,slut.." And with that,he exited the room.

(so sorry I updated so late!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! If anyone has any suggestions or anything feel free to lmk! Also,if anyone wants to rp I'm always down to^^ ly guys and hope this chapter fulfilled your heavy desire for punishment on Juliet! Lol)