Chapter 8

Master led me to his living room,and damn. It was nice in here,much nicer than my old house..oh,I missed my home so much. Though I figured no one missed me as much as I missed them. I sighed sadly. Master- Adrian turned to me, raising an eyebrow. He yawned, sitting on the couch. "C'mere,kitty." He said, opening up  in the warmth of a blanket. We stayed there together, silently. Although,it's not like he was ignoring me. We were watching a movie,a scary one. I didn't do very well with scary movies if I'm honest,..I hid it well at first, though I was seriously starting to get scared. At a jumpscare I flinched, letting out a scream before I hid underneath the blanket. "Are you okay,love? Did Kitty get scared?" I nodded while sniffling. "Poor girl.. we'll watch something else then, alright?" I nodded once more. I was too afraid to peek out the blanket.

     Finally,I heard the sound of another movie starting. I yawned, watching atleast half of the movie before crashing out. I napped until I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me. "Pet,get up. Nap time is over, okay?" I nodded. "Huh??" I murmured, opening my eyes. Master looked at me sternly. I quickly remembered I wasn't allowed to speak,or else I'd be punished.."meow!" I quickly spit out, causing Master to give me a pleased look in return.

    "Anyway. I have to go,girl." He gave me a frown, petting my head. "I'm sure the maid will take great care of you, alright? You will still be expected waiting for me, remember?" He said,and I nodded. I meowed as I pouted. The maid..? Maybe she was just in a bad mood the last time we met..I hoped she'd be nicer this time. Master petted me one last time, before leaving. I was left there, laying on the comfortable couch. I never wanted to leave it. I yawned, almost ready to drift back into a nap until I heard a loud voice come from down the hall.

   "Ohhh kittyyyy! C'mere girl!" The maid's voice mocked as she snickered. I could hear the clicking of her heels as she strutted towards me. "I said,come here. Didn't I?" She laughed, hooking a leash onto my collar. "You'll be walking with me until Sir Adrian gets back. Alright? You better not get in my way,or else I will tell your owner you pathetic cat."

   I stayed silent. Maybe if I was good she wouldn't be so mean?....I was wrong. The entire time master was gone,she dragged me around, constantly kicking and spilling cleaning products and such on me. The worst was when we were at our last stop. It was the kitchen. By now I was surely bruised from the kicking,and I smelled like a janitors cleaning supply closet. I was on the verge of tears. I was so close to my breaking point. I just wanted to go off on this bitch already.

  The maid,who's name I learned was Juliet was now washing dishes. She had me kneel at her side. Just as I was calming myself down from. My anger, Juliet turned around and "accidentally" tripped over me, causing her to drop all the plates. "Look what you've done!" She exclaimed. I had fallen back as she kicked me. A shard from one of the many broken plates cut me. I winced in pain as she continued to scold me. "What will your master think of you!? Such a terrible little cat, aren't you!?" I grit my teeth, giving her no reply. Juliet gripped onto my hair, pulling it. "AREN'T YOU!?". That was it.

  Instinctively,I slapped her. "Get the fuck out of my face already!" I yelled. "Haven't you hurt me enough!? I've never done nothing to you. Yet all you've done is treat me like tras-" I was cut off by a sharp pain in my arm as she kicked me. "Shut the fuck up,you stupid slut." She scoffed. I got up from the ground,wincing as shards grazed my skin. I was blinded by anger. I reeled my balled up fist back,ready to punch. "You stupid peice of shit." I was just about to punch Juliet till I heard the door open. Suddenly,her demnor changed. She looked as if she was frightened my me.  "kitty,what do you think you're doing!?" I quickly dropped my arm. It was too late. I looked like the bad guy..I froze, having no idea what to say. "Master- she- she-!" I tried to tell him what happened but he wouldn't hear of it. Master sent me to the room,and ordered me to kneel while facing the corner till he came back. He was angry,and that's what frightened me. I was scared of my punishment to come.. I hope he'll listen to me, maybe he'll understand.

(Okay so I tried to make this chapter longer guys,buttttt I kinda wanted to be a bit mean and leave it off on a semi cliffhanger:) anyhoo I hope you all are having a great day!)