FR • 02

Steven Choi has found another hobby in writing fiction. It first started with his other hobby, reading.

Running out of novels to read, he stumbled upon the world of fiction where his favorite characters continue where they left off or an unusual pair he wanted to have more spotlight has their own spinoff.

He grew fond of reading fan fictions and decided to try creating one himself.

"What are you giggling about? A chatmate? Finally dating?" Andre asked as he lays down on his bed ready to sleep while his roommate was busy with his phone, giggling.

"Pffft, date? I have no time for that." Steven sat up and Andre scooted over knowing Steven would overshare once again, and he was right. Steven ran over to his bed to show Andre what he's been busy on his phone about with Andre being slightly blinded for a second cause of the phone's brightness.

"I started writing! Look, I have reached 7 active readers! It makes me feel giddy when they leave comments about my characters." He shares about the world of fiction to Andre as he rolls out of Andre's bed to go back to his excitedly, mind bursting with new scenarios that his readers would like as it is based on their suggestions or wishes. He excitedly babbles but stops when he hears Andre's light snores.

He pouts but smiles as he finished another book to a close, satisfied with how it is. He grins seeing notifications pop up and that's when he opens one and reads how it was good and all but it lacks something. A few replies agreed and elaborated saying it was cute but they wished it had some spice to it.

Steven's not that clueless, he had detailed kissing scenes written so he knows what they're asking. The problem is, he has no idea how. Closing his phone, he decided to make some research the next morning.

Steven and Andre don't have the same schedule hence why they rarely meet in the dorms, one of the factors why they didn't mind changing dorms or roommates.

Knowing Andre would be out and Steven has nothing to do in his spare time, he decided to dive into materials for his next story as someone who has no experience nor friends close enough to talk about... sensitive topic.

Watching porno was nothing new, he still went through normal teenage phase and even jerks off every now and then at the shower when Andre's not around.

Closing his laptop and sighing, Steven lays down on his bed and closed his eyes, gathering all the information he had gathered through videos, mangas, novels.

All he can do was visualize but every time he tries to write something, he ends up deleting it cause it didn't seem to be right. Like what do you mean he was pressed against the wall with his face held in place as a cock rams from behind? Yes he isn't straight, he doesn't seem to be feminine, not dress feminine nor liked to be addressed as she but he prefers men. If anyone asks, he won't deny. He's not shy, he's just not loud about it.

His brows furrowed as he pressed his cheeks on the wall, trying to imagine being held up there and he just furrows his brows even more and rubs his cheek wondering, won't that hurt? Then it wouldn't be pleasing.

Sighing he tries to picture out another scenario and again, tried to see how it plays out. Bending on his bed, knees apart, chest down, hands reaching in between his legs and fingers feeling his butthole, that was his position when Andre walked in on him.

Andre freezes for a second but quickly recovers and silently closes the door since Steven hasn't realized his presence yet. He drops his bag to the ground, leaning his back on the door, crossing his arms and watched his roommate, "what are you doing?"

Steven yelps as he tumbled down the bed, face flushed from being caught. He sits on his heel, legs together and hands on his lap with his head down, like he was being scolded. "Nothing." He squeaks, thanking heavens he didn't go buck naked.

"Sure." Andre picks up his bag and leisurely walks over to his bed while Steven is still on the floor, unmoving.

Removing his shirt like he always does, Andre sat on his bed in silence. Back on the headboard, feet straightened with one crossed on on the other. Gathering courage, Steven moves his knees to face Andre whose brow's quirked up at his roommate's unusual behavior.

Walking on his knees, Steven reached Andre's bed and with clasped hands at the edge of his bed, he looks up to Andre and blurted. "I know it's very personal but my readers think my works would be better if there were some spice to it but research alone isn't enough. You have quite the reputation in that department, so can I please interview you for reference?"He asked in one breath.

"Interview? How about you write how you felt?" Steven was unaware of how Andre eyes his from head to toe with his oversized shirt and boxers shorts, headband keeping his hair from his beautiful face.

"I don't have much experience except making out.." Blushing, Steven realized it might be too much to ask and Andre might not be comfortable. "You know what, never mind I asked."

Steven stood up, turning to his bed, brushing his knees causing him to bend a bit when an arm snaked around his waist and pulls him until he was seated on Andre's lap. "No, I mean, write how you feel, when I hold you like this." Steven's breathing hitched as his senses are hyper-aware. The feel of Andre's arm across his waist, the warmth of Andre's chest against his back and the hot breath that fans his neck as Andre's lips brush against his ear as he whispers to him causing chaos on his stomach, stirring his carnal desires to life.