FR • 12 [M]

"Are you feeling dizzy? You can't even stand straight." Ennik assisted Steven on his other side, a chance to have some skinship with Andre and Steven? She mentally do a mini dance in her head.

"N-no I'm fine." Steven heaves, slightly elbowing Andre to make the vibration stop. Andre silently chuckles but reaches for his pocket for the remote and lowered the intensity

"Do you have medicine in the dorms? You should stop by the clinic first. Take some medicine and rest a while before going home." Ennik suggested and Andre liked the idea.

"I agree, don't worry I'll be guarding you." Andre agrees, steering Steven to the clinic's direction while Steven mentally panics. What the hell is Andre planning!?

"No, we can go home directly. Andre can get me medicine." Steven widens his eyes at Andre, signaling him to quit it.

"Look, we're almost there anyway." Steven looked ahead and sure enough, the clinic is in sight.

"Wait wait, Mrs. Kwon! Where are you going?" Ennik ran up to Dara, the school nurse who was going of the clinic in a rush.

"Oh I have to go out for a while, why? is there an emergency?" She looks over to Steven and Andre.

"Steven's not feeling well. We're wondering if he can rest for a while here before I take him home." Andre explains, an arm still holding on to Steven's waist.

"Sure, sure! But I'm sorry I have to leave you alone though. I'll try to get back as soon as I can." The nurse ushered Steven to an empty bed— which was every bed since there were no other patients— and letting him lie down, checking his temp which seemed normal.

"It's alright I'll stay with him." Andre assures the nurse who nodded and quickly handed Steven some painkillers and paracetamol. "Since you don't seem to be running a fever, drink that. My number's at the table, don't hesitate to call me if there's any problem."

"Will do, Mrs. Kwon." The trio bows thanks and Ennik also excused herself, needing to leave even though she wanted to stay, she had no excuse since Andre will be staying with Steven anyway.

"Thanks Ennik." The two sees her off and when the door closes, Steven smacks Andre's back.

"Did you just slap my back?" Andre playfully turns toward Steven as he closes the curtains around the bed for privacy. "Someone's being naughty."

"Here? Are you crazy!? Let's just go—" Steven quickly stands up from bed only to stumble when the vibration intensified once again. Andre quickly catches him before he could fall to the ground.

"Andre." Steven groans, his cock is hard he can feel the precum leaking in his pants. He moans as Andre leads him to sit on his lap with his back on him with the former bouncing him on his lap, adding sensation to the vibration in his butt.

"Ssshhh. They'll hear you if you're too loud." Andre whispers behind his ear, hands firmly gripping on Steven's to make sure he can't touch himself nor he could to Andre. Steven couldn't think straight as the overstimulation of his libido continues to rise. He tries to stop the sound that comes from the back of his throat but couldn't. Andre was unforgiving to his pleas.

He mewls loudly to which Andre covers his mouth with his palm to muffle his mouth. Although the door is closed, it isn't locked so anyone can still come in and the sliding windows are opened to the let air come through the room so students passing by with enough distance may hear them if Steven will be so loud.

"D-daddy." He utters. Not even thinking of it, but it just fits the current predicament he's in. He finally understands what Andre meant, what that adult card meant. The way Andre dominates with no mercy will make you call him that. In contrast to the Andre who was sweet and considerate with their constant love making, doing what Steven wants, this time he's completely dominating and for some reason, Steven finds it very hot that he had no choice but surrender. For one, he's incapable fighting dominance with dominance in his current state.

Steven grunts as Andre lays him down, pinning his hands on top of his head, hovering above him, face an inch close but when Steven tries to kiss, Andre moves a little back, just enough that Steven can't reach making Steven crave for his touch.

"Daddy please," he begs as he feels his cock grow tight. Andre notices his bulge but couldn't let him cum just yet so he lowers the intensity of the vibrator to moderate.

"Please what?" Andre whispers, lips brushing against Steven's lips but moves away when the latter tries to initiate a kiss.

"Touch me. Own me." Andre's dilated, watching Steven helpless and squirming under him. He loves the faces Steven shows every time and today's not different. Just watching him was enough to make Andre go hard.

"You promise to be good and do as I say?" Steven desperately nods.

"I'll let your hands go but you can't touch me, nor touch yourself. Understand?" Steven nod again and Andre slowly lets go of his wrists then grabs his chin and tilts it up. Steven's instinct was to grab unto Andre but remembered he was not allowed to touch so he curls up his fists on the sheets.

"Good boy." Andre crashes their lips and moans when their tongues meet. It's like a thirst they couldn't quite quench.

Andre groans as he unbutton Steven's top, hands roaming to his torso, playing with his nipple. "Na-uh." Andre warns as his kisses travel down to Steven's neck when Steven arches his back and attempts to grind his aching groin to Andre's.

Steven bites his bottom lip hard that he might injure it, trying to suppress his moans as Andre take turns in assaulting his nipples before slithering downwards. He feels his stomach flip as Andre's tongue teases his lower abdomen, just above his waistband.

Steven audibly gasps and croaks out as he held his breath as Andre increased the intensity again after pulling his pants and underwear down then grabbed his aching cock, licking the precum that slid down going up to the tip, giving it a suck before taking him deeper in his mouth making Steven yell out in pleasure which Andre quickly slaps a hand over his mouth to cover a little bit too late.

"Did you hear that?" Steven's eyes widened when they heard someone say from a distant.

"I heard it too. Like someone crying."Smirking, Andre removes his hand from Steven's mouth and played with his balls as he continues to lick, suck and hollow his cheeks on Steven's dick.

Steven feels like he's going crazy! Unable to touch nor scream when he just want to do both! He slaps both of his hands in his mouth instead and cries as lowly as he can with Andre bopping his head along with his mouth's ministrations on his shaft.

His toes dug the mattress as he feels his orgasm build up. He can't help but let out a high-pitched scream escape his lips.

"What was that? Sound like from the clinic?"

"Ghost?" They heard screaming and footsteps running away. Great they thought he's moaning myrtle.

"Good boy." Andre chuckles after swallowing, Steven pants— releasing his mouth free from his palms— flushed seeing Andre looking sexy on his knees with his tie gone lose and some top buttons undone and disheveled hair, chin glistening with his cum.

With the vibrator still on, Andre looking ridiculously hot as he wiped the cum on his chin and sticks his tongue out to sensually lick it while his eyes is on Steven making Steven's dick twitch.

"Come on, let's get you your reward at home." Andre grins, motioning to his own crotch where his rock hard cock is confined and Steven follows his gaze. Steven gulps as he finds himself semi-hard again.

Meanwhile, "Boys I'm sorry if I made you wait long–" Dara came back to the clinic to check on Steven but when she opened the bed curtain, the bed is empty. She's about to turn and shrug thinking they must've went home already when she spotted something wet on the sheet. It was a small subtle stain that you could've looked pass to. She would've shrugged it off when the smell hit her.

Normally you wouldn't even be able to for that tiny amount unless you stick your nose really close but Dara's sensitive to smell nowadays that she's pregnant with her 2nd child and she knows that smell all too well as the cause of her baby bump.

"Aigoo these kids." Dara pinches the bridge of her nose but chuckles, cheeks flushed remembering how sneaky her Jiyong was too that resulted their 1st born. She shakes her head, mumbling, "At least none of them would get pregnant before finishing College like me."