FR • 03 [M]

"A-andre." Steven wanted to be firm but it came out as breathy as Andre's arm that was resting on his waist found its way inside his boxers and another arm snaked inside his shirt, caressing his naked chest.

"Hmm?" Andre hums, licking on his neck. "Experience is the best teacher right?" He murmurs, nipping and sucking on his roommate's sensitive skin. Steven gave up trying to resist, his head lolled to back, resting it completely on Andre's shoulder as he covers his mouth with his hand, trying to stifle his moans, giving more access to Andre.

"Write this. How your cock hardens against my touch, my hands gliding on your length, using your pre-cum as lube, pumping you up and down." Andre narrates on his ear what he was doing to him, over simulating his sexual sensations and the growing bulge that he feels on his bum is only heightening it.

Steven felt helpless, it has been so long since he's been touched by someone else. He felt tears prick his eyes as Andre began to jerk him off faster. Andre's rugged grunts against his ear making him feel like he's going to burst with a few more pumps but Andre suddenly stops and he almost whimpered at the loss of touch. His dick hard, angry and aching. Begging to be finished.

His vision was suddenly filled with white as his shirt was lifted off of him. He then finds himself laying on his back on Andre's bed with his roommate hovering above him.

"This is for your reference." Andre muttered, face inching closer to his, Steven's eyes followed Andre's lips and nodded, mumbling, "for references."

Steven moans as their tongues mingled with each other, his hands shakily roaming his roommate's bare chest, touching every inch of his well-defined muscles, trying hard to concentrate on how it feels beneath his touch for him to write later on while Andre smiles against their kiss, happy to finally get a taste of the lips that kept on pouting whenever his roommate talks, almost coercing him to lean in every single time. Groaning in satisfaction, his hand traces Steven's smooth skin down to his legs, raising it up to his waist and dry humped him causing the latter to buck his hips and meet his thrust.

It takes Andre's sheer power not to flip him over and fuck him senseless. He reminds himself that this is just the beginning, there was no need to hurry and calmed down.

Snaking an arm on Steven's nape, and around his waist, using his knee for support, Andre successfully flips them over and breaks the kiss.

Steven pants, looking down on Andre and suddenly felt conscious. Andre raised one arm to use as his pillow and the other still on his waist with his thumb, drawing small circles on his bare lower back.

"Go on, explore me." Steven's eyes widened. Relaxing, Andre now uses both hands as his pillow, raising his hip a bit to nudge Steven on top of him.

Hesitant, Steven carefully sits up, straddling Andre. His eyes taking in everything. He looks up at Andre who encourages him as he properly glides his hands on his roommate's torso. He bites lips as he leans down and with a nod from Andre, Steven focused back in front of him and licks his lips, wetting it before exploring Andre's upper torso with his mouth.

Aroused, he begins to move his hips, grinding. He picks up his pace and moaned aloud, sitting up, eyes filled with lust as he feels himself, it was definitely better than using a pillow. Andre was drunk at the sight on top of him. He held on to Steven's waist, helping him grind their hardened clothed crotches together. Grunting from pleasure.

"Andre, Andre..." Steven moans his name which made him grip the smaller one tighter.

"Fuck." Andre grunts, flipping them over again and grinded hard and fast as Steven mewls beneath him, crying out from pure pleasure, legs wrapped tightly around Andre's waist and released a cry when he finally came.

Andre continues to grind their clothed cocks for his release and groans when he finally did, collapsing on top of Steven. Only the sound of their ragged breaths filled their now quiet room.