FR • 06

Andre laughs as he tries to pry away Steven's hands that are covering his face. "Why are you shy now?"

After cleaning up, Steven was surprised when Andre pulls him for a cuddle. Liking his warmth, he didn't decline but the talk after is making him shy.

"I was drunk in lust, now I'm sober it's embarrassing." Andre chuckles, successfully pulling his hand away from his face and held his chin to make Steven look at him

"How is it embarrassing? You did great." He gives him a peck. "You took me very well which is sexy as fuck. So how was your first head experience?"

Steven moved his face to release his chin from Andre and buried his face at the nook of Andre's neck mumbling "Didn't my body give you enough answer to that?" Andre chuckled. Steven's expressions while having orgasm is engraved in his mind. He can't wait to take him fully and wonder what faces he'll make as he rams his– Andre shakes his head before he ruins his plans for today.

"Maybe there was something particular that you liked that I can take note of." Steven looks up to Andre, "Hmmm... I honestly don't remember." Andre laughs and Steven can't help but giggle along.

"My brain was malfunctioning, I didn't know where to hold. It was... overwhelming. Overwhelmingly good." Steven lifts a finger to trace the moles on Andre's face and when he was about to pole the one on his upper lip, Andre jokingly tries to bite his finger off making Steven yelp and close his hand in reflex. He slaps Andre's chest for startling him but Andre got a hold of his wrist and pulled him for a kiss.

The kiss was deep but it wasn't aggressive, nor leading to something more. It was passionate and sweet that Steven sighs after Andre breaks them away.

"Have dinner with me?" Steven blinks. Sure they're roommates, some were aware that they are too, but they don't really hang out outside their room. When they see each other outside sometimes they don't even greet one another especially if they were with their respective circle.

"Or do you still have a schedule?" Andre looks at him expectantly.

"Oh uhm, yeah sure. I still have time, we never really had a proper meal together. I can just go straight to University after.." Andre smiles and they both sat up to get dressed.

Some students who recognized them looked their way, it's a rare sight to see both campus heartthrobs together since they're both in different departments.

"It's Steven and Andre!" A girl squealed, shaking her friend

"Shhh, they'll hear you." Hushed whispers from the lower years.

"You're quite popular." Andre teased Steven.

"Says the one whose name is known by the whole student body." Steven rolls his eyes as they sat adjacent to one another.

"Hey Andre, what can I get you?" The waitress, who's clearly flirting with Andre as she leans down on their table, facing Andre as if he was there alone. Moving really close.

"Space." Andre laughs aloud while Steven was flustered cause he didn't realize he said it aloud.

The waitress felt embarrassed and straightened up since everybody's attention is now on them cause of Andre's laughter and quickly jotted down their order so she can leave fast.

"Getting jealous aren't we?" Andre continues teasing Steven who's still fanning his face with his hand

"I'm not. I just don't like people invading personal space." Andre slowly smiles and Steven jerks up on his seat when he felt Andre's foot on his shin. "Really?"

"That's a different kind of space." Steven grumbled, kicking Andre's foot and busied with his phone.

Andre just leans back, staring at Steven as he types on his phone, probably writing what they did earlier, incorporating it to a character he made. After a few minutes, Andre felt his phone vibrate and fished it out in his pocket and grinned, clicking on the notification so he can read.