FR • 08

Steven's eyes sparkled when Andre strides towards him with angry steps like he had anticipated, but was startled when Andre grabbed a hold of his ankle and yanked him down making him fall on his back on his mattress. Steven closes his eyes when a fist landed beside his head on the bed and slowly opens his eyes to see Andre's face inches away from his. He stops himself to boop Andre's nose. He has such an adorable nose but now's not the time for it.

"So you were trying to get me worked up?" Steven focuses back on Andre and not on his nose.

"Did it work?" Steven whispers.

Steven slightly winced and groans as his back hits the wall after Andre manhandled him and pins him there with a force but was quickly silenced with an aggressive kiss that follows.

Trying not to fall, he wraps his legs around Andre. Almost forgetting what this was all about, he almost melts into Andre's arms when he should be equally aggressive. So he fisted on Andre's shirt and kissed back just as aggressively.

Andre carries him to the bed without breaking their heated kiss. Andre only stopped for a while cause the glasses he always wears when studying was on the way. He throws it off somewhere, landing with a thud—which Steven made a mental note on how hot he looked— before diving back to Steven's sweet mouth as he unbuttons Steven's jeans.

Steven moans as Andre's kisses travel down to his jaw, licking and nipping on is neck. He pushes the guy lightly to take off his top before pulling on Andre's nape to taste his mouth again. Feeling his cock grow from arousal.

"Steven." Andre forced himself to back away before he's unable to. Gripping on Steven's jaw.

"Yes?" Steven pants, out of breath from the torrid kiss.

"What's nothing for me might be too much for you. Don't force yourself because it is how you want your characters to be. Tell me if it's too much for you. Do you understand?"

"Andre." Steven stares into Andre's eyes with determination. "I'm not fragile. You can break me."

Andre's concerned eyes turned hard, his grip on the smaller guy's waist tightens. "You don't know what you ask of me Steven. Your imagination is far from what happens in reality."

"I told you I'm not innocent. I know what I exactly want Andre and that is me screaming as you ramffnggg—" Steven was rudely interrupted by Andre's tongue but he has no complaints, he loves Andre's tongue.

Steven releases a breathy sigh as Andre's kisses travels down and moans when Andre's tongue plays with his nipples alternately and sucking it every now and then as he tugs on Steven's jeans.

After successfully taking off Steven's jeans, Andre knelt to remove his shirt, raising his hands to reach his back, pulling his shirt over his head, going down from the bed to take off his pants while Steven just watch every flex of his muscle as he moves, appreciating the well-toned body he gets to taste. How had he not thought about getting it with Andre from the beginning? He didn't want to be a creep and fantasize over his roommate and he really thought Andre was straight and he respects that.

"What are you thinking?" Steven immediately raises his hip as Andre removes his remaining article of clothing. He didn't even realize Andre was back in the bed with him.

"Us."

"Us?" Andre cocks a brow, pulling Steven by his leg again before flipping him over making Steven's stomach flip in surprise as Andre firmly held him around his waist.

"You sure do love throwing me aro-ohhh" recovering from his surprise, Steven uses his hand for support to get on all fours instead of being bent over when he felt something cold on his cock followed by Andre's hot mouth on his rim, his elbows weakened, his face fell planted on the mattress.

"Fuck Andre!" Steven pushes back as Andre hardens his tongue, exploring the walls of his hole while his lubricated hands coats Steven's semi-hard cock, pumping it. "Mmm.." Andre hums and Steven just firmly shuts his eyes from the pleasure, the noises Andre as he slurps and suck his hole is making him extra aroused.

"Continue what you were saying about us." Andre murmurs against his skin, scattering butterfly kisses on his bare back as two fingers replaced his tongue in Steven's hole.

"How we-ughhhngg" Steven cries out. Fists curling on the sheets as Andre quickens his pace on both his dick and hole. "Andre please!" He begs, needing something bigger and deeper in his hole.

"Please what?" Andre huffs, enjoying Steven writhing beneath him.

"FUCK ME!!" Grinning, Andre halts jerking Steven off and removes his fingers, watching Steven cry out some more, pushing and wiggling his butt when he teased his crack with his shaft, coating it with lube. He spits on Steven's gaping hole. "Don't say I didn't warn you." He grunts

Steven screams out as Andre slams his cocks balls-deep, it was painful alright, that a tear rolls down on Steven's cheek but it felt so good how he feels so full. "Shhh.." Andre hushes him by covering his mouth with his palm. He doesn't move, letting Steven accustomed to his size, kissing Steven's shoulder, muttering "it's ok, you're doing great, you clench so good around my cock, so perfect for me." on his ear and he ever so slowly withdraws until it reaches with just the head inside and pounds it back in, he repeats this over and over until Steven could no longer feel any pain and starts to move his hips, "faster please."

Removing his hand from Steven's mouth, Andre grips on Steven's waist, and begins to pound on his with no reservations.

Steven got what he wanted, no dildo had ever made him feel so good. He cries out, reaching for his neglected cock and jerks himself. He chants on Andre's name, volume and pitch increasing with each utter.

"I want to see you cum." Andre could feel Steven was close from the way his butt clenches around his dick and the pitch of his cries.

Andre takes his cock off and Steven rolls on his back, spreading his legs for Andre who immediately picked up the pace on where he left off and jerked Steven off.

"Steven." Andre groans, feeling close too. He feels Steven's body shake and jerks him off faster. Andre watches as Steven's back arched, head thrown back, lips parting with a cry, drool escaping his mouth, body glistening with sweat. He looks absolutely beautifully wrecked and it's by him. Steven came hard, his liquid splattering on both their bodies like a confetti bursting.

Steven reaches out his arms to Andre who leans down, letting go of Steven's softened cock, wrapping his arm around Steven's waist and meets Steven's lips halfway as he pulls him up to sit as he continues to chase his release.

"Cum inside me." With a few more thrusts, Andre bit on Steven's shoulder as he came making Steven moan.

"We're a mess." Steven huffs, looking down at their bodies mixed with sweat and cum. Andre stands up and Steven follows him with his gaze, appreciating that peachy butt he loves to squeeze.

"What are you doing?" Steven wonders as Andre moves their desks and side tables to one side, it's fascinating to see one moving furnitures butt naked.

"For convenience." Andre grunts as he pushes Steven's bed to join it with his while Steven is til on it. "You almost fell earlier."

"Whose fault you think that is? You pounded on me. POUND sir." Andre laughs.

"Exactly we need a bigger bed."

"But why your side?"

"Do you know how hard I try to redirect your cum so it won't soil your displays?" Gasping, Steven snaps his head at his side of the wall and heaves a sigh that no posters nor figurines were harmed as fast his eyes can scan everything. He didn't even think of that.

"Now for round 2." Steven's eyes widens. "Excuse me what?" He squeals when Andre reached for his ankles and drags him down. "Boy you sure do love grabbing my ankles."

"Hmm. Let's try having your ankles on my shoulder as I do you in the shower."

"Andre!!" Steven was unable to do anything as Andre lifts him off to the shower in bridal style.