FR • 05 [M]

Steven instinctively gripped on Andre's hair and throws his head back as the pleasure keeps building up. He lets out a high-pitched moan and stops the urge to thrust.

Steven's legs were parted with Andre in between, an arm gripping around his upper thigh as he takes Steven's length in his mouth while two fingers curled up in Steven's hole, pushing in and out.

When Andre asked what he wanted to write next, what he wanted to do next, he couldn't get the image if Andre sucking a cock out and confessed he never received a head as he had always been the one giving.

"Yes yes yes there Andre!" Steven mewls, almost crying as digs his toes on the mattress when Andre's fingers hits his prostrate as he continues to suck on the tip of his cock, tongue massaging its veins before taking his dick deeper down his throat repeatedly making Steven feel like he's going to go crazy by the overwhelming sensation as his back arched.

"D-don't Stop! Don't stop!" Steven begs and Andre hums adding vibration. Andre had no intention of stopping either. He loves the way Steven tastes. Tangy but not unpleasant, delicious even. He loves the way Steven's body react to his ministrations. The way Steven's pretty eyes sparkle with unshed tears and brows drawn together, the tip of cute button nose turning a light shade of red and his plump lips parting producing the most heavenly sound that encourages him to please him better.

Steven could feel it, the way his lower abdomen tighten, he knows he's about to cum. Unable to form coherent words, all he was able to utter was, "Andre" he tugs on Andre's hair but the guy took him even deeper that he can feel the back of Andre's throat.

His body stiffens and he lets out a long guttural moan as he unloads his liquid in Andre's mouth who heartily swallowed, releasing Steven's softened dick as he removes his fingers in Steven's hole and kept his eyes locked on Steven as he licks and sucked on those fingers.

Although feeling a bit weak, Steven felt his mouth dry that he pulls Andre's hand and sucked on the fingers he just sucked on before meeting Andre's waiting tongue.

Andre groans as Steven sucks on his tongue, it's his new favorite thing. Steven's mouth. He can't get enough of kissing Steven. He can do it every minute if he has to, getting immensely addicted to it. He almost protested when Steven breaks the kiss and pushes him down,but didn't when Steven slithers down on his knees and grabs a hold of his angry erection and sucks on its head like he's been really thirsty causing Andre to moan.

"Shit Steven, you're so good at this." Steven taps on his thigh, motioning him to move. Obedient, Andre grabs a hold of Steven's man bun and thrusts, fucking his mouth, grunting. Steven gags a bit but managed to adjust on Andre's size right away. Holding tightly on Andre's hip as he bops his head to the rhythm and moves his head, meeting Andre's thrusts.

It didn't take long for Andre to find release as he was already about to burst after pleasing Steven. Steven releases his cock and opens his mouth wide with his tongue out. Andre jerks himself and thick white ribbons shot out to Steven's mouth and face.