Epilogue

Jiyong stretched his hands and looked at his wife who has been silent the whole while then giggling every now and then, the sound bringing a smile to his face.

"Ji." Dara turns to her husband, thinking he was still working but was surprised to see him already looking her.

"What is it now?" She grins mischievously as she saunter towards him and he instinctively moves back his swivel chair and she unceremoniously grabbed his chin, as she sits on his lap. Jiyong's eyes dilated and Dara feels something twitch brushing her legs.

"Oh wow, it does work!" She giggles, standing up.

"Oh no you don't!" Dara squeals as Jiyong wraps an arm around her waist and carrying her over his shoulder.

"You don't seduce me like that and not do something about it." Dara laughs as Jiyong slaps her butt.

"Kwon Jiyong! I'm not done reading!"

"You can continue after and then let me borrow cause what have you been reading to do that?" Jiyong closes the door to their bedroom, a forgotten book lay open on the table with wind blowing through the pages ending up on the third page from the beginning.

Acknowledgements

To my awesome readers who have been with me from the start, who laughed, cried and got down and dirty with me.

To my loving husband, Andre Park, Thank you for your strength and stamina. You will always be my reference.