Book Two

A/N: Decided to actually merge this

Rylee's POV:

I ran my hands over her thighs, kissing her neck lightly. I couldn't contain the ego boost that went to my head. "Rylee," She breathed out as she scratched her nails down my back. I clenched my jaw, moving my fingers up her leg, spreading them to ease myself between. She ripped my shirt off; effectively throwing it across the room in a heap. I looked down at the flushed girl, a brow raised in amusement. "Stop teasing me..."

"Well," I whispered, "Aren't we hungry tonight?" smirking while leaning down to plant a light kiss upon her lips. Autumn dug her hands into my hair, pulling me closer. I was encased in the smell of her perfume.

'God damn she knows that smell drives me over the edge...' I thought to myself as she tugged on my hair a little. Her lips attacking my own, leaving me breathless. I gasped when Autumn bucked her hips up against my own, biting my lip hard. Before I could even protest, let alone comprehend it; I was flipped onto my back. I stared up at this hazel-eyed goddess above me, smirking in victory.

"I'm hungry for you all the time." She whispered, pinning my hands above my head. I blinked in surprise at this dominant side of her. Her free hand danced down to my bare breast, pulling on my nipple gently; causing me to moan. "I love watching you squirm underneath me..." She breathed out as she ran her tongue run over my exposed nipple. I was beside myself at this point. She knew exactly what to do to make me quiver under her. I never thought I'd ever see the day I'd let any girl top me.

'She wasn't any girl thought.'

"Oh. God." I moaned, my eyes shot open; Autumn had snuck her hand into between my legs, slipping into my shorts. "A-Autumn," I begged, bucking my hips up into her teasing hand.

"Rylee?" I frowned as I snapped out of my daydream. I looked up from my homework to see Autumn snuggled on our bed, a blanket pulled up to her chin. "Are you okay?" She questioned, taking another bite of ice cream we were supposedly sharing. I raised my brow at her. "What?" She asked mid-bite. I couldn't help but admire the woman before me who was tucked into the mountains of pillows she had accrued.

"You're so beautiful." I smiled before standing and walking over to her. "I've never imagined my life with anyone before." I moved the blanket; taking a seat next to her. She blushed as she cuddled up next to me.

"Were you daydreaming about me on top of you again?" She laughed out of nowhere. I placed a hand over my chest, acting offended.

"I tell you that and you assume such a thing? I am outraged!" I smiled, taking the pint of ice cream from her. Autumn eyed me for a good minute. I looked down into the container, amazed at how much of it was missing. I hadn't even had a single bite. "Damn girl." I laughed, taking a delicious bite of Chunky Monkey.

"Rylee." She whispered as she placed her hand on my thigh. I looked at her, surprised by the movement of her hand.

"Yes?" I asked, taking another bite.

"Does that taste good?" She cooed, rubbing my leg gently, hand moving inward. I nodded as I leaned back against the pillows, spreading my legs for her. What happened next? I should have known better. I screamed in surprise as a quick smack to my crotch brought me back to reality. "Don't take my ice cream!" She smiled, ripping it away from me. I looked at her, bewildered at her actions.

"Are you serious?" I laughed, whacking her with a pillow, "We were supposed to share!"

"Did you really think, that we were going to share this tiny thing of ice cream?" She asked with a brow raised in question as well. I gawked at her, unable to think of what to say, "I'm on my period, I have a test tomorrow, and I am a little hormonal. So, again I ask-."

"Say no more." I laughed, grabbing the TV remote to change the channel. "Let's just turn on a mov.-" But, before I could even get my sentence out, the remote was ripped out of my hand. I looked at her with a shocked expression as she turned the channel back to the original show.

"I'm watching Greys. Go finish your homework." She said with a stern voice. I clicked my tongue over my teeth as I stood up, walking back to the desk. "Rye?" She called out, causing me to turn back towards her. "I'm going to need more ice cream." She said with a toothy Autumn smile I had come to fall in love with. I offered a smile in return, shaking my head.

'I can get used to this.'