Chapter Fourteen

Autumn's POV:

My head was very lightheaded and my heart felt like the Olympics just ran through it.

Rylee had taken my shirt off just minutes ago and already my feelings were jumping off the radar. Every place she kissed me, felt like it intensified that much more. She was kissing her way up my stomach, her body moving closely along with mine while her fingers brushed down to my hip bones. I was nervous; there was no question about that for sure. However, that didn't really matter to me though, because I was more focused on her sucking my nipple lightly.

"Oh my god..." I moaned, not able to contain them. My hands gripped the sheets as I let her touches overwhelm my senses.

My eyes flew open though when I felt her hand slide into my boy shorts. When I looked down at her, she had a small smile on her face. I must have looked like a tomato. I rolled my head to rest on the pillow, anticipating her next move.

"Do you not want me to?" She asked, her voice husky. Her breath was kissing my stomach, making me shiver slightly. I sighed, pushing myself up on my hands, making her move up as well. "I guess that's a no." She laughed as she placed her hands on my legs, looking me directly in the eye as I covered my bare chest.

"No, I want you to." I said as I concentrated my eyes on the comforter.

"But you wish I was a guy, right?" She asked as I lifted my head up. I glared at her, shaking my head.

"I don't care that you're a girl anymore, I thought I made that clear?" I asked. She gave me a big smirk, which of course made me even more nervous.

"Then, what's wrong?" She asked as she traced circles on my leg. I felt a jolt rush through my body as I watched her finger run down my calf and up the back of my thigh. In my mind, all I could think about was how bad I just wanted her hand elsewhere.

"Nothing's wrong, it's just, you're..." For some reason, I was having some difficulty spitting this part out. I rolled my eyes, now giving her my full attention. "I don't think it's fair that I'm half naked and you're... still fully ...clothed..." As I heard myself talking I felt my face become hotter and hotter.

"So... what you're saying is, you want me naked?" She asked as her eyes glittered with amusement, a huge smirk appearing on her lips. I laid back in a huff, turning over so that I was now laying on my stomach. "Awe, come on..." I felt her kissing up my back, making her way to my neck. "I didn't mean that in a creepy way." She was lightly kissing the back of my neck as she spoke. I sighed, turning onto my back again, not caring anymore if she saw my boobs or not. She moved up slightly, but looking me in the eye the whole time.

"You dont want to look?" I asked, surprised. I watched as her brow arched but her eyes remained up.

"Autumn, I love every inch of you, from what I've seen. But your eyes are by far the most amazing thing." She leaned down, kissing my forehead. Wow, the butterflies that erupted.

"How many people have you said that to?" I laughed, covering my chest again.

"You." She said, pulling my arms away.

"That's such bullshit." I laughed, shaking my head.

"It's true!"

"Can we just, do this already?" I asked, not caring if it made me sound desperate.

"Autumn-" I didnt let her say another word, pulling her lips to me. I didnt want us to talk anymore. I didn't want my head to fill with too many thoughts. I didn't want to be scared anymore.

I leaned back against the pillows, pulling her on top of me. With her lips against mine, I placed her hand on my breast. She squeezed them gently at first, causing me to barely pay attention to what I was doing.