Chapter Seventeen

Rylee's Pov:

When I walked into the house the first thing I noticed was the time; One in the morning. I groaned, tossing my shoes somewhere unknown, rubbing my face while I stumbled around the dark. The sliding glass door opened from the porch and slid shut. I closed my eyes then looked to see a moon bathed Autumn trying to walk a straight line, kicking her flip flops by the door and grabbing onto the kitchen table. I rolled my eyes, walking away.

"Wait! Rylee!" She said rather loudly. My eyes widened as I turned around and rushed to cover her mouth. She looked at me with a confused facial expression, her eyebrows connected. "What?" She asked with a muffled speech.

"You're too fucking loud, shut up." I seethed out at her. I removed my hand to see her sad frown.

"Can we talk, please?" For as normal as she sounded right now, she sure couldn't walk for shit. I wrapped my arm around her waist as I walked her to the bathroom. "Rylee?"

"No, don't talk to me." I said in a stern tone. I sat her down on the toilet as I went to the shower to put on a cold shower for her. I rubbed at my eyes, trying to keep them open as I turned to look at her. She had her head down and her fingers in a neat display over her phone.

I clenched my jaw as I grabbed her cell phone, putting it on the counter as I walked out of the bathroom and grabed a towel. When I walked back into the bathroom, I had to control my temper again as I noticed the rough time she had just trying to get the stupid shirt off. I walked over to her; lifting her arms up as I ripped the shirt off, throwing it in the hamper.

"Rylee... look if you just talk to me." She started, but I eyed her as I worked on getting the rest of her clothes off. I blushed as I realized what I was doing. When I stood up, staring at her with only her boy shorts and bra on, I swallowed and turned around. "Rylee?"

"Can you handle yourself in the shower? Because you're on fucking drugs if you think I'm helping you with that..." I stopped and sighed when she pressed her body into mine. I thought of how our bodies seemed to fit perfectly as if we were a hand a glove. I clenched my jaw line as I brushed her arms away from me and walking away from me.

"Will you please listen to my side? I'm... sorry... It just looked from where I was..." She said as she drifted off. I turned around to see her thinking for the right words to say in her tipsy state of mind.

"Drop it?" I said as I tossed her the towel and walked toward the door. She grabbed my arm and spun me around to face her. Her hair was messy and her mascara ran down her face, but not badly.

"You know? This I'd bullshit. If anyone should be upset it should be me." I stopped and gawked at her. Was she serious?

"I'm sorry?" I laughed.

"You left me alone, with people I didn't even know, Rylee." She glared at me. I jolted my head back slightly furrowing my brows. "Yeah! You asked me to come with you, as a date mind you, and then you just fucking ditched me."

"I didn't ditch you!"

"Then what the fuck was it? Because we were there for hours, Rylee. And you sat with some guys the whole fucking night!" I glared at her, now getting pissed off.

"Why didnt you come over then?" I tried to argue. Autumn shook her head, throwing her hands up in disbelief.

"You're kidding me, right? You really cant see where you fucked up in this?" She nearly yelled.

"I mean..." I stood there awkwardly. "You're right, I fucked up." I finally admitted, looking up at her. "Look can you just go take a shower?"

"When I get out of the shower and drink some water, will you please just shut up and stop being a bitch?" My anger peeked at the word bitch and shoved her arm off and exited the bathroom.