Chapter 26

"Haseena!"

Karishma pushes the loudest sound out of her lungs from Haseena's kitchen. She wants to make sure that Haseena hears her without her having to climb up the stairs to the bedroom. Jabba is singing along thinking that his mom is singing a song of his people. The house that once used to be so quiet in the morning becomes something else entirely.

Haseena hears the bustling sound Karishma is making in her house. She opens her eyes although her brain tells her otherwise. She loves when Karishma is staying over. She loves when the last person she sees at night is Karishma and the first person she sees in the morning is also Karishma. They are building something great together amidst the chaos and the unfortunate. They are finding peace with one another amidst the deceptions and the bad decisions. Now, Haseena is feeling none of those. No matter how much she loves being with Karishma, she still hates the fact that Karishma is such a morning person. She normally gets half of her day done before she greets the day.

Haseena slowly pushes herself up and goes on with her big stretch. She had a great night. She had her favorite person next to her. She had her tight sleep; the ones she seems to be able to catch only when she is with Karishma. Whenever they share the bed, Karishma always makes sure that her skin touches Haseena's; makes sure that Haseena feels her presence right next to her. It is warm and adoring like nothing Haseena has felt before and she wouldn't dare saying that she hates it. Once Haseena manages to get her robe to cover her pajamas shorts, she stumbles downstairs where she is needed. She is immediately greeted by Jabba who leaves his mom to do the happy jump up and down by her. He loves this biscuit lady. She always sneaks a few more for him when his mom refuses to give more.

"Hey." Haseena smiles as she leans down to give Jabba pets and love. She stands back up and tries to fix her bed head. "What are you doing?"

"I am making pancakes." Karishma responds as she turns from the stove with a pan in
one hand and a spatula in another. She is in her shirt tucking in her pants; looking too dressed up to be an amateur chef. She takes her slow steps towards Haseena who already pauses and is watching Karishma get to her with the pan of a pancake. Karishma holds her finger up to silently announce the commence of her exclusive performance. She clears her throat and gets ready to flip the pancake in the pan. She shakes the pan a bit before tossing the pancake in the air. The perfectly round pancake flies in the air for seconds and makes its way down to confirm Newton's theory. However, the pan is no longer its target. The floor is. Jabba doesn't even wait one second to get the pancake that is unintentionally given by his mom.

"Aw." Haseena smiles with a little giggle as she approaches her chef with open hands
that find their places on Karishma's cheeks. A morning kiss is accomplished and everything suddenly gets better. "Although you looked super cute doing that, you still have to clean that up."

"Jabbs has taken care of that." Karishma carefully wraps her arms around Haseena to give her a nice tight hug while holding the pan and the spatula in her one hand. An extra kiss is placed on Haseena's cheek. "I've made pancakes. I've made toasts. I've made coffee. You can go sit down. I'll get everything for you."

"Umm." Haseena smiles and brings her beaming lips to Karishma's. "This is nice."

It is usually hard enough for Karishma to take her eyes off of Haseena but now, with her being an inch away with her blue eyes taking over her existence and her scent charming her mind, it becomes impossible. Karishma moves Haseena's hair out of her face and passes on everything she has in her heart through her eyes. She whispers. "This is nice."

Haseena giggles.

"What?" Karishma asks with a smile that decides to take a longer stay on her face.