It's a deal

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⚔️

Narrator's POV

During the time since Jean and Armin were kidnapped as planned. Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, and you followed them quietly to the medium-sized building and watched him unload the two and wrap their hands with ropes on the chairs.

The group made it and landed on the roof carefully so as not to make any noise. As you and Mikasa leaned to the window, you noticed a man who was walking up to Armin and began coming closer to him, which made you uncomfortable, and to the point when it went further, it made you mad.

You couldn't hear what he was saying to Armin but regardless it infuriated you. You wanted to fight the person who was harassing Armin but Mikasa held your arm. " Not yet, wait till we're inside. I'll let the Captain know, stay here." She said and left without a trace.

Armin was nervous, realizing that man was eventually gonna figure out it was a disguise but as Armin looked up to the window and noticed you. You pointed to the man and moved your finger to your neck and pretended to slice it.

Basically saying *As soon as I'm in there, I'm slicing his throat.*

Mentally you were thinking as soon as Mikasa came back and made a nod that you could go inside. As you slightly open the door, making sure no one was behind you and Mikasa. The man suddenly stopped and turned to Mikasa and you were just walking by.

"What the?! Who the hell are you-

Without a second thought, you zoomed into the man, your leg hit the man's leg, making it break on purpose and bringing them crashing down to the ground. As he lay there, dazed and disoriented, you unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks to the head and body, causing the other person to lose consciousness.

You sat up then fixed your shirt, "That's what the perv deserves." You said while cracking your knuckles. " I'm pretty sure he's unconscious let's hide him somewhere." You turned to Mikasa walking to you.

After a moment, Mikasa and you hid in the big supply box the three men entered the building, and a man looked around the building and realized something was missing, " Where's the guard..?" He questioned. " Come on gentlemen... For situations like this, we need to start by stripping our captives." Another man said removing his sleeves.