Reiss's Titan

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

After half of the scouts leave the underground chapel, immediately get on their horses. The ground broke apart, leaving the titan crawling out like an insect. The titan was two times the colossal titan, and its temperature was so hot that it was getting trees on fire.

The scouts including you were on your horses, and Hange, Historia, and Eren were at the cart was following the crawling titan. Everyone was silent just watching the titan crawl. While Squad Leader Hange's humor came out,

"So, this is the peace the First King was talking about? What a weird way to look at things." joked Hange.

" Still, we have some options left," Eren responded. " If we let that titan eat me we'll have the full founding titan and he'll turn back into human. " But that's sui-" Sasha cried out, but Levi agreed to the plan, " Seems so."

Of course, Eren's childhood friends found the plan absurd, especially Mikasa. "Once Rod Reiss turns back human we can restrain him with no problems.

Then remove the first king's brainwashing. That could be a way to save humanity." Levi explained. " Are you willing to do it?" Levi asked Eren.

"Yes. I will." Eren replied quickly.

Everyone was silent for a moment to take in what Eren wanted. Mikasa was disturbed by the answer Eren gave, "Eren I can't let you do that-

"There is another option." Historia pointed out.

" First of all, there can be a lot of issues of turning Rod Reiss back into a human and becoming the founding titan. You spoke about undoing the brainwashing, but the Reiss family has done that several times in decades but they failed. Getting him powers, you won't be able to do anything to stop him." Historia surmised.

"Maybe this is the best chance for us. The giant titan is now with people who don't want to use it for their bad ideas of peace. So Eren, your father was trying to save humanity from the king."

Historia's response about Doctor Jaeger alerted you, why was he involved? You thought.

"He stole the founding titan from my sister and murdered the Reiss Family, including women and children, because that was the only choice he had. If you want to help, you have to control this power." Historia explained.

"That's right! There's no way Mr. Jaeger would do something like that for no reason!" You said to Eren. "Yeah, there has to be a way to save humanity without the Reiss blood!" Armin said out loud. "That's why he entrusted you with the key to the basement."

You looked at Eren, he was still taking off all the ideas and positive remarks that could save humanity. " The base..ment...?" Sasha said as if she didn't remember, "Oh! The Basement! Is that important now?!" Sasha gasped.

"Uh, yeah!" Connie said. "It finally looks like we can plug the hole in the wall. We only have one choice." Jean said. " I guess this has gone a little easier," Levi said. "I agree with Levi, but are you sure Historia?" Hange questioned again.

" Unless we have some use of it, we can't let that titan just walk around inside the wall. We're going to have to kill your father." Hange said to Historia. It was silent for a moment. " I'm sorry, Eren." Historia apologized. "When we were back there, I did intend to try to kill you.

"Wait, you did?" You thought to yourself.

"Not for humanity's sake, I just wanted to think my father's right.." Historia admitted. You were confused for a moment of the confession.

honestly, I'm just as confused as you are.

"But now, I have to say goodbye."

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

As we rode around the titan near the head, Eren screamed out loud, thinking he could control it. But it didn't work. Which was funny.

So we had to think of another plan, going to the wall to meet up with Commander Erwin, it was sure good to see him, we had no idea what we were even doing.

Near the quick shelter, we saw other comrades come together and all of them were running around in place. It felt like it was getting hotter and hotter by the second. As we all grouped, thinking of a quick plan, Hange explained.

"The target is an abnormal titan, but he's so abnormal that he wouldn't be attracted by a small village. You would need a place the size of a walled city for him to attack. So if you evacuate the civilians inside Wall Sheena, the titan would follow and it'd probably destroy the wall to get there."

" Either way it'll reach the capital of Mitas, which is the greatest population, and humanity would be in danger."

Just hearing that from Hange gives all of us chills.

"In other words, the only way is to destroy the titan here at the wall around Orvud district. Erwin added, If we do this, we need to use the civilians as bait."

" Of course, we will still protect the civilians. That is our duty as soldiers. We will do everything to keep even a single citizen from being killed, even if we do fail to stop the titan." Commander Erwin said.

The man who was listening had no choice, so he answered, "I guess we have no choice."

. . .

୧ Author's Note ୭

Author's Note

╭ ❝ I forgot to add an Author's Note!!!

╭ ❝ I've been waiting to use that meme forever.