Clueless

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

Looks like you are the last one to have me in this world, Y/N.

So Kennedy died? So Danger Sense doesn't completely save your life, does it?

If you do it on time. With me, you won't just have a dangerous sense, you'll have me who won't leave your side. Literally.

You don't talk like a robot anymore! You sound like me in a way.

That's because you're getting used to the power.

Alright then...

Once Historia defeated the titan, she was declared Queen of the Walls and everyone celebrated. She was my friend for such  a long time and finding out she was supposed to be a queen?

After the ceremony, we followed her and she confessed she was going to punch Captain Levi.

Wait, Captain Levi?!

"Hold on, are you gonna do it, Historia?" sputtered Eren.

We speedwalk to follow Historia trying to find Captain Levi. "What- you said to yourself that I should." bleated Historia turned to Eren. "Wait Eren, you told her to do this?!" I turn to him.

Honestly, I shouldn't be surprised, he's unpredictable.

"It was the Reeves Company's Bos's request, not mine... I took that as a final joke." Eren said back. "I mean, if you can let it go, you should."

Historia replied, "I'm not fit to be queen if I don't do it." "That's the spirit, Historia!" Jean shouted back.

Then there was Levi appearing from the Hallways, all of us stopped for a moment and let Historia take it for the team. She screamed and punched Levi in the arm. Which, obviously didn't have any effect, but he laughed. And thank all of us.

Narrator's POV

After several weeks, the town was finally cleared of all the debris and bodily remains left by the Titans. The citizens were relieved to return home to a spotless environment. Meanwhile, Eren's training was becoming more challenging since he had achieved hardening.

However, the intense training seemed to be taking a toll on his body, which you had noticed. You couldn't help but feel upset that Hange was seemingly pleased with the weapon's success, rather than Eren's well-being.

Queen Historia searched the entire underground, every corner to find orphans and people in need, brought them to the farm, and took care of them. Using the royal family's budget to be an asset seized the politicians to help the poor.