Not for long

~ ⚔ ~

~ ~

You know, you really shouldn't be doing that.

I'll be fineeee.

Sasha, Eren, Armin and I sat at the wall, having our legs swinging forward and backward watching the civilians down below, evacuating their homes

Sasha, Eren, Armin and I sat at the wall, having our legs swinging forward and backward watching the civilians down below, evacuating their homes. Honestly, I feel bad for them.

"It wouldn't even surprise me if they start a riot today," Connie said. "Nah, they're too tired doing a riot in this early in the morning," I said watching them. Jean agrees, "Yeah after the military just took over all the royal government."

"Sasha, you haven't eaten anything." Mikasa turned to Sasha. " Yeah... I'm just not hungry." Sasha replied. " Wait? Really? Are you okay?" I fretted turning to Sasha. "Me either," Connie replied. " Yeah, it could be because we're killing people left and right just now," Jean answered.

That gentleman over there is right.

Gentlemen?!

His name is Jean you know, you can use that.

Understood.

"What..?" Eren turned. "A lot happened, Eren. To think that this day still isn't over after all of it," muttered Jean.

"I think there's hope if we can just pull through this. If we mess up, humanity will be forced to history's worst game, Hide and Seek against that titan. Man, why did the king have to do something so stupid?" Jean questioned.

Looks like, someone's here.  Blonde girl.

Historia? I'm not surprised. Wait. Historia?!

Even we all turned to see Historia in her ODM gear and fully equipped. Didn't they say she couldn't come?

"Hey, you can't be here." Levi walked by. " You can't take part in this battle, I ordered you to wait in a safe place. What are you thinking?" Levi questioned. Historia then walked up to Levi saying,