First Kill

Narrator's POV:

Narrator's POV:

As Hange explained, if the squad doesn't make it to the underground in time, they say Eren will be eaten to let someone gain his power. Of course, the rest of the squad except Levi and Hange was surprised. As you quickly leave the hidden Military Police Building, you ride your horse with the other members while Connie, Mikasa, Levi, and Hange sit in the cart.

Squad Leader Hange was explaining the Reiss Family history and how the sudden event they were told was most likely a lie.

"Right after losing his family, Rod Reiss suddenly began planning to make contact with Historia. Just that alone must have something to do with why they wanted her." Hange explained. Mikasa then turned to Hange, " Where are they now?" Mikasa asked Hange.

" Well, let's leave that topic for another time. What caught my attention was the face the chapel was destroyed."

"It was a sturdy building, made of stone, not wood of course even stone buildings weaken after a fire. However. That would mean the bandits just happened to be carrying siege weapons around. Why did a common robber destroy a building? All they needed was to take what they wanted and leave." questioned Hange.

" And the only person who saw that happened was Ros Reiss. The same man who immediately rebuild the chapel using his group. Why would he do that? It's even weirder when you think that they weren't even titans. That's make it even more suspicious." said Hange.

" Then it's settled." Interjected Levi. " Let's head to the chapel."

"Yes, sir!" All of them responded.

Y/n's POV:

We stopped by a quick cabin to let the horse take a break, after I put my horse next to the other horses I walked to my squad. " Everyone, get over here." Captain Levi ordered. Quickly the Levi squad and I walked up to him.

"Have you heard Kenny the Ripper?" Captain Levi asked all of us.

Yes.
Yes.