The Ackerman Clan's Origin

*Everything is made-up! Just for the fanfic!*

⚔️

Before we begin explaining how the Ackermann clan were created, let's discuss far before this even happened.

Our past ancestors had a voice that was rare and the history is passed on to me. I'll explain as much as possible.

All of this happened..

1,800 years ago.

Ymir Fritz, the progenitor of the Eldians, made contact with the Source of All Life and acquired the power of the Titans

Ymir Fritz, the progenitor of the Eldians, made contact with the Source of All Life and acquired the power of the Titans. Using the power of the Titans, Ymir cultivated the wastelands, built the roads, and constructed the bridges, bringing abundance to the land and wealth to the Eldian People.

Ymir's power built the Eldian Empire, and when she died it was divided among the Nine Titans. Eldia did use "Pure Titans" as a cheap weapon of destruction. Currently in your timeline, they are being used to cage the Eldians on this island, preventing them from freely going through the walls.

As long as the founding titan does not control them, they cannot follow any complex orders, once they are loose they are fearless and are tools of manslaughter. The Empire then brought ruin to the great and ancient nation of Marley and became the conqueror of the continent.

Now possessing the power to become Titans, these subjects of Ymir oppressed and subjugated other races for about the next 1,700 years, even conducting ethnic cleansing.

In ancient times, the Ackermans were the accidental result of the experiment conducted by the ancient Eldian Empire on the Subjects of Ymir and Titan science.

Because of this result, you and the remaining Ackermans who gained the power have the strength of a titan, only in their human forms.