Therapy

⚔

Narrator's POV

" So.. it was you?"

Everyone turned to you once Instructor Shadis finished his story of how he met Dr. Jaeger. "What do you mean?" Instructor Keith replied confused.

" I saw Eren-- well I didn't technically see but the night after Shiganshina was down, I woke up seeing Eren wasn't there. I heard footsteps so I pretended to fall asleep. After I felt Eren's hand I woke seeing him again. I checked if he was okay and it was normal, so I went back to sleep."

Everyone was quiet momentarily but Eren blurts out, " Why didn't you say anything?"

...

"I forgot." You said looking away.

Hange looked at Instructor Shades, "...Now I understand why an officer with as much experience as you retired to this training camp. As penance for all my subordinates who died for nothing. No.. it was out of a feeling of obligation and inferiority to others.

"So, you care about whether or not you're special..? What? So you're saying you've run away like a coward for such a childish reason?"

"Hange, stop-" Levi said stopping Hange, but Hange continued.

"Doesn't that mean to cast away your own life and dedicate your heart to the greater good?" Hange said perplexed.

"No.. please stop," Eren said.

Oh, here we go.

" The instructor was right, I wasn't special at all. It's just that I was the son of a special man. In the end that was the only reason I was given the power of the Titans. I'm sure of that now." He said,

You thought to yourself... *That memory got to him. I need to talk with him later.*

*