Barrel

⚔

Y/N'S POV

Yep... I knew it.

"He won't attack us, that's for sure," I whispered to Commander Erwin. I don't feel any danger among him yet. Seeing the Titans running toward the town, the cadets down below slash them slowly since they were fast.

Reiner then turned back down and climbed down the wall. I took a breath and let it out. "Phew.." I whispered. I turned back to see Reiner and Eren about to fight again. This time, it was stronger. Back then Squad Leader Hange explained the Thunder Blades. They had an enormous effect.

It was really loud.

"Y/n." Commander called me.

"Sir?" I responded.

"I will report you back down to the wall so you destroy the 3 and fourth-meter titans since the cadets are having trouble."

"Sir, if I have any suspicious senses, do I report back to you immediately..?" I asked before I went down to the wall. "Yes, that'll be fine. Captain Levi is also an option if you feel anything bizarre." Erwin agreed. I nodded and went down to the ground.

Landing safely, I saw numerous of about 3-4 metered titans close to the roof, I slashed them as quickly as possible so the mission could move any faster

Landing safely, I saw numerous of about 3-4 metered titans close to the roof, I slashed them as quickly as possible so the mission could move any faster. But.. I still felt uneasy.

Like my heart was dropping...

Looking at the Cargo Titan... It was holding something special. I thought quickly, I need to find Captain Levi. Going up to the roof, I scanned all over the town to see him and I found him on the roof where the other cadets were.

I flew over there to alert him, "Captain Levi, I felt something!" I alerted.  Levi turned to me to be surprised I was even here in the first place.

"The hell are you doing here, why aren't you at the top." He commented. "Commander Erwin let me down here so I can support you. But if anything came up, I either reported it to you or Erwin. So I chose you since you were the closest."