Unshackled Paths

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

"Ackerman..?" Levi asked softly. Mikasa heard the last name too and she turned to me realizing I had a surprised look too. But Captain Levi caught that. "That's the bastard's last name?" Levi said surprised.

May I ask why he's surprised by the mention of the surname Ackerman?

I have no idea.

But Kenny Ackerman? Remember that time we last met because he had the same power I have?

Of course.

"Hm, I suppose he doesn't give out many details—especially important ones. But you must have some information, maybe I can jog your memory. You still have a lot of bones left." Captain Levi said.

How rid-

"Watch out!" Sasha shouted, pointing her bow in the direction of an incoming threat. We scrambled to the ground, hearts racing with anticipation.

Suddenly, a voice boomed through the air: "Ha ha ha... Did you think you could get away with what you've done? The Survey Corps is finished!" The man's laughter echoed around us, sending chills down our spines. It was clear that we were in for the fight of our lives.

What the?! Why didn't you mention them to me?

They are not threats.

No? Then who..?

My heart was pounding as I squinted to get a better look. Were they the feared Military Police? But as they rose to their feet, I saw that it was none other than Squad Leader Hange, Hitch, and Marlowe! "Thank goodness!" I breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's just us." Squad Leader Hange's voice was brimming with excitement. And then came the big news - Hange handed a paper to Levi, and we all huddled together to read it as a group. An electrifying moment filled us with hope and anticipation for what was to come.

" The false charges against the Survey Corps are gone. You acted in legitimate self-defense. The royal capital and the Admin District are provisionally under commander-in-chief Zackly's control." declared Hange.

If they said we were using self-defense...

"Does that mean..?!" I exclaimed.

" That's right. We're no longer criminals."

Jean looked at Armin.

Sasha looked at Mikasa.

Connie looked at me.

We were suddenly surprised, but when we realized we were free.

WOOHOO!

We were cheering with joy! We can walk in the streets freely and be like normal civilians! I hugged Armin and Mikasa together and Armin was crying with joy and Mikasa smiled. "We did it! We did it!" I bubbled out.

Even though we celebrated only for a moment, we couldn't celebrate more yet. We had to rescue Historia and Eren in a short amount of time. "If we don't find them soon. This revolution will be derailed." Levi pointed out.

"That, I just might know. Where Eren and Historia are." Hange announced, revealing an envelope. "I'm not entirely certain, but I think our only choice is to take our chances with this."

"We'll end this battle here."

⚔️

Author's Note

Author's Note

✧﹒Like the new logo? It's a mix of the two, I like this one, and of course, I added you in there :)

✧.  The chapter next is a bonus one!

✧﹒after the bonus, 4th season is near!!!!!