The Look at Shiganshina

"This is your house?" Connie asked

We were supposed to find any survivors, but I knew nobody was alive unless the ones I knew during the explosion, so I used my time to look for my house. Connie noticed me and asked me where I was going and I answered him honestly as I headed toward my mother's house.

It wasn't far around Eren's house actually, about five minutes away. A slight turn to see my house completely abandoned. Grass overgrows the roof and the outside. As I went inside, it was nothing but bugs inside. Of course, it is old.

I remember the time we cleaned the house every weekend because mom had a habit of cleaning frequently. "This used to be where the kitchen is, and where my bed is," I said to him, looking everywhere.

"I assume the military police couldn't even care less that I was missing either," I said to Connie. I remembered the explosion from the other side of the wall, and I turned to Connie, " By the way Connie, you were on the other side of the wall.

I sure was worried when I heard that explosion, I didn't know if you guys were alive or not." I said to him, "We were fine, fortunately, but it was hard to defeat Bertholdt. Defeating Reiner made me a little sad." frowned Connie and he looked down." I placed my hand on his back.

" Well, we're back as a squad isn't that right? We protect each other till the very end." I smiled. Connie looked at me and smiled, "Yeah. Right!"

"I'm assuming, my mother's body is in the cemetery. I'll go look for it once this is over."

Then a boom sound occurred, making us leave the house looking toward the sky. Turns out it was a flare shooted to the sky.

That means..!

"He's awake!"