Crybaby

⚔

Y/N'S POV

"What... happened just now?" I said to Mikasa.

You've just made your first kill.

"I.. what?!" I screamed out.

"Hey, calm down!" Mikasa said to me as she confronted me."Mikasa, did I just kill someone?" I asked her, as we continued to pursue the enemy. "Well.. you did stab an enemy but I don't know if you've killed them," Mikasa responded.

I suggest you should leave now. This building is soon to collapse.

I'm leaving with my friend, he has to be alive. Besides, he wouldn't even let that slide-

An Ackerman has been detected.

He's here?! Captain Levi was right..!

Then I felt a huge explosion, it brought such great wind that it was hard to even control! The ground shook, and the cavern seemed to tremor as the force of the transformation was unleashed.

Mikasa quickly saved Historia by holding her head to avoid a collision. "Mikasa?!" marveled Historia. " You alright?" Mikasa said to Mikasa.

"Gimme the keys," Levi said, I stood next to Eren waiting to open the chain. "Y/n?! Captain?! Everyone!" Eren exclaimed.

"Damn it , can't you go a little faster Connie?!" Jean shouted to him. "I'm trying, damn which one is the key?!" fretted Connie still looking at each key.

"Well, first of all, the walls gonna collapse," Levi said looking up. I looked up to see the boulder about to fall, "Crud, Connie hurry!!" I shouted to him.

We unlocked the chains and moved away from the boulder as fast as we could. As we stood there on the wall, we stared at the titan getting bigger and bigger, more bigger than the colossal titan. "This is bad, there's no way out!" Jean cried out.

Man, is this how I go out?

"Agh! I'm sorry everyone.." Eren whined. "I was useless, I was never humanity's great hope. I was never been from the very beginning.." Eren cried.

I looked at Eren as he was confessing everything, what did the man say to you Eren?

"What? Now you want to play the tragic hero? You've been able to settle everything on your own before, haven't you?" Jean huffed. "Quick cryin'! This isn't the first time it's been this bad!" Connie said. "Not saying I'd like to get used to it, of course!" Sasha said.