The Last Feast

⚔

Y/N's POV:

Tonight may be a special night, but I can't let the civilians know that.

"You're soldiers, this isn't a party, it's a chance to recharge," They say.

It isn't.

It's a heck of a party.

"Here's to recapturing Wall Maria. Cheers!" The chef said but immediately, everyone chugged down.

 It was super loud, and everyone was starting to fight just to grab meat to have it for their own

It was super loud, and everyone was starting to fight just to grab meat to have it for their own. I turned to see Sasha already having one, trying to bite it. Jean tried to call her down but it didn't catch her one bit.

Then it quickly got crazy that Sasha started eating Jean's hand. "Sasha! That piece of meat is Jean!! Can't you tell the difference!" Connie scrambled out.

" So, you didn't have meat in the Survey Corps..? How sad, " Marlowe said, eating his meat.

Then Sasha punched so hard to the face, his nose was pouring out blood like a waterfall  Sasha then punched Mikasa in the stomach which didn't have any effect.

"Connie, just drop her already," Mikasa said to Connie. " I'm trying!! She's unconscious, but she's still moving!" Connie said struggling to hold him down.

Standing up, I said, "Alright, let me handle this." I moved my meat aside as Connie released Sasha. Sasha charged at me, but I swiftly dodged her punch and used my hand to knock her out by targeting her neck.

I held her as she fainted. The squad turned to me and said, "Don't worry, she'll be fine. She'll be up in the next 15 minutes or so." Connie and Eren tied her up on the plank.

Jean turned to Marlowe, "Like I said, you're a rookie, you should be in the rear guard," Jean suggested.

" Yes, I'm less skilled. But doesn't that mean that makes me perfect to scout the enemy on the front line?" Marlowe responded.