1- The Wolf

3rd Person POV

Once upon a time, God organized a banquet and invited selected animals. Out of them there were two which were excluded. The fourteen animals that were invited by God all wanted to be at the banquet. However, the rat told the cat that the banquet was another day.

The cat because of this missed the banquet. Another animal was sad at this revelation after reaching the banquet and wanted the cat to be present as well. The God asked the animal, "What will you do?". The animal replied, "I will go after the cat," and that's when it happened. The God banished that animal at the rebellious behaviour. It was because it was an honour to be called by the God. That animal was banished and thus excluded just like the cat.

The animal came to be known as a betrayer and rebel. This animal was the wolf.

🐺🐺🐺

?? POV

No!! It cannot happen! Why do I keep on failing? Ever since... that happened.. I keep on faltering. Will I be ever able to save my fellow zodiacs? That damn of a so called God... has made the lives of the Zodiac members hell!! Who.. who cares what the God went through? No matter what that God went through... it doesn't gives 'it' the right to treat the subordinates so.. so horribly!

I clutched my head, a handful of my hair in my clutches as I felt a tear escape. Will I.. ever be able to save my fellow Zodiac members? The rat, ox, horse, dragon, tiger, sheep, rooster, snake, boar, monkey, rabbit and the 'cat'? No... not the Zodiacs but the members as themselves... as humans is how I want to protect them!

The dog... is still as dirty as I can remember. It sure lives up to it's name. Loyal to their master or owner and a fucking traitor like to others!

It's time... I must meet Tohru Honda and explain myself. The time has finally arrived. If it is delayed further...only the Zodiac members knows what will happen with them.

Tohru... I am coming. The disloyal Zodiac is coming to meet you. It's high time that I let you know everything... so that... you can free my fellow members.

Tohru's POV

I still cannot get what Kureno- san said out of my mind. It has been on my mind ever since that day. But... the wolf... why wasn't the wolf mentioned by Kureno- san? Has the wolf.. still haven't born or... is the wolf... actually does not exists.

I sighed as I walked towards Shigure- san's house. Last night spending the time with Uo-chan and Hana-chan... I really felt at peace. But now...

Crash!

I fell down as I bumped into someone as that person also fell down. "I am sorry! I am sorry!" I apologized as I heard a soft chuckle. "It's alright. Don't worry okay? I was also not looking," the person whom I crashed into, said that smiling.

The person was a woman who had this very long hair which were of odd coloring. A bit of yellow amongst brown and black colour with white at the ends... it sure is a really odd combination. Her eyes were a yellowish orange shade with a glint of amusement in them.

The girl stood up as she extended a hand to help me up. As soon as I grabbed her hand, she pulled me up in a flash, making me stand. The girl gave a soft smile. Her eyes had a very... mysterious look as she said, "Tohru... Tohru Honda right? It is finally nice to meet you... I am the wolf."

Ehh?!?!

🐺🐺🐺

Well now that I am finally writing something... please let me clear one thing. English is not my mother tongue and therefore there can be errors. I will try to rectify the errors as much as possible.
I really like Fruits Basket and that is why this fiction. So hope you all enjoy it.