7- The Estate Doctor

Ezena's POV

Just as I sneaked in the Sohma Estate, I came to make eye contact with the rabbit again. He glanced at me with a smile and then greeted me. As soon as I greeted him back, I walked away. My feet automatically walked towards Hatori-nii's house.

Currently I stood infront of his house.. well back of his house more precisely. Mustering up my courage I took off my shoes and knocked on the door. I soon heard some shuffling as a noise of a chair came.

The door slided open as my eyes met with Hatori-nii. I looked up because of the great height difference. His 'that' eye had the look of shock and confusion in them as I bowed down to greet him. "Hello, Hatori-nii. It has been a while," I said as he narrowed his eyes as he let me in.

"I can see the surprise look in your eyes. You can tell and ask what you want to," I said, my voice having a hint of amusement in it. "It is... certainly nice to see you again, Ezena. What are you here for.. after five years?" He asked as I smiled.

"I am amused you remember how long it has been," I said as he closed his eyes as said, "I hope you have not forgotten what I have taught you?". "I did not, I can assure you that. I also have not forgotten how to supress someone's memory," I emphasized on those words as I smirked.

I am certain that he knows that if he tries to tell about me visiting him to Akito, I will supress both of their memories while they sleep. And I am proud to say that my supressing power is more powerful than his. Plus point of being like a werewolf.

"Now now let me ask you, how much do you know about the curse?" I asked, coming straight to the point this time. "I don't know much about it," Hatori-nii started as I narrowed my eyes and said, "I need the details."

There was a few minutes to absolute silence. All my ears could hear was voices from outside, the clock making it's own sound and the breathes of ours. I opened my mouth to say something but I closed my mouth when he opened his.

"I have no idea how the curse breaks but I do know that we most probably are the last generation of the zodiac members. It can be the only explainable reason as to why we are not too strongly attached to Akito. The curse will break.. it is getting weaker by every passing day," he said.

I scrunched my nose as I said, "Your information is not that helpful. But I am going to turn a blind eye for this one. My next question. Answer me truthfully and honestly. Don't hide anything. What do you think about love and freedom now? " I asked, my face straight.

I can see the taken aback look in his eyes but he managed to mask it pretty well in seconds. That is the elder brother I knew from my childhood. The one who taught me all I know about Medicines and memory supressing. "Please! Tell me please! I need to do something so that this curse can break!!" this time I pleaded.

"You know the story of what happened to me and Kana, don't you?" I nodded at his question as he further continued.

"When Akito told-," "Stop!", I interrupted Hatori-nii as a smell hit my nose as my eyes widened. It's Akito!! God damn it!! Perks of having a wolf as Zodiac! "I will be back once Akito leaves. Don't you dare tell her about me," I said as I stood up and in a swift movement left the room after closing the backdoor before Akito could step into the safety radius.

However, my brain and body chose not to leave as I hid behind the many hundreds of leaves of the bushes.

Now that I see her female figure after all these five years and the main time period of adolescence and puberty... she.. her chest is as flat as a cardboard!! Like the hell!! How is she so flat!! There was a full on interal debate going on in between my two hemispheres of the brain!!!!

Yo what? I came to conclusion that she was given hormonal drugs maybe to stop her bust from growing. Alright that is enough Ezena!! Focus you woman! Focus!

"Hatori, why don't you visit me nowadays? I am lonely you know right?" Akito said, touching Hatori-nii's face as I felt a shiver run down my spinal cord at the way she ran her fingers on his face. Like the fuck is wrong with this woman?! I knew she was mentally unstable but I never knew she was... self respect- less. Eh... is there a work like that? Author? Where are you?

(Well I myself don't know about that!! How about we ask our fellow readers? Let's hear what they have to say)

Well what was I expecting even? Like we were almost the same age practically but.... that is a discussion for a next time.

Hatori-nii did not reply so Akito repeated her words and actions. I cringed hard at that but came back to normal... well yeah normal when Hatori-nii spoke up.

"You are not well, you should rest. Come on, I will bring you back to the main house," he said as he guided her out. My guts wanted to follow him but I decided against that and tried to put my trust on him. I don't want to fall at the same level as Akito is that is 'Not trusting anyone, not even a tad bit.'

I turned around and walked slowly towards the rabbit's house as I know that this home sending will take a while.

🐺🐺🐺

Well this one is a tad bit short but I think it is fine for this while. The next chapter will be a bit more interesting and the longest chapter out of all the chapters till now. So please look forward to it.