10- The Siblings Curse~~

Ezena's POV

I stumbled and fell down while running up the stairs but somehow how managed to pull myself up. My body was trembling as I felt a bit dizzy. I halted on my steps and took a deep breath. Slowly regaining my composure, I gathered my strength. I don't know what happened to me, why I was continuously feeling my health detoriate, but it didn't matter now!

I took a deep breath again, my body soaked because of the rain about an hour ago. I started running again. I was slowly reaching my destination. Akito! She has to be there! That woman is a maniac!! There is no gurantee that she won't try harming the other Zodiacs and not to mention, TOHRU! SHE IS ALSO THERE!

I halted on my steps as I took my steps up the final stair. The moment I reached, I saw Shigure-nii ... and sitting beside him was Akito! I took harsh breaths feeling my blood boil and rage build up inside me. I took steps forward only to see Shigure-nii's greyish eyes look at me in shock.

He looked at me in shock, not reacting to whatever Akito was saying. Akito looked at the direction Shigure-nii was looking, at me. Akito's eyes had that terror when she saw me and I loved that! I loved the way she was terrified seeing me. Yes! YES! JUST WHAT I WANT!!

They both stood up as I took a step forward. My breath getting more harsh with each step. My cheeks felt wet amidst the almost brightly shining sun. With a last step, I went into a fit!

3rd Person POV

Ezena grabbed Akito by her kimono, pulling Akito to her and dragging her out and with a push, she threw Akito on the ground. Lunging forward Ezena slammed her fist on Akito's jaw as she coughed out spit.

Ezena's lips trembled as she felt a pair of arms pull her back by her arms. Ezena roared with hatred, "SHIGURE-NII LET ME GO! RIGHT NOW! HOW DARE HER?! HOW DARE HER STAB MY BROTHER? LET ME GO THIS INSTANCE! I WANT REVENGE!! BECAUSE OF HER MY BROTHER IS LYING THERE IN THE HOSPITAL, FIGHTING HIS DEATH!! I WILL SEND YOU TO HOSPITAL, IN ICU, AKITO!!".

Shigure stumbled back as Ezena hit him with her heel and pushed him back. While Shigure fell down, Ezena launched herself at Akito who was cowering with fear!

Ezena slapped Akito and she kept on doing that. Landing slap after slap on Akito's face. Ezena roared again only this time tears fell from her eyes, "YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU WE ZODIACS HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH! BECAUSE OF YOU AND THEIR FILTHY SURROUNDINGS, THE OTHERS HAVE LOST HOPE!! WHY? JUST WHY CAN'T YOU LET GO?!".

By that point, Akito's cheeks were red and almost near to bleeding while she coughed out blood. Shigure again grabbed Ezena, this time securing her in his hold tightly so that she cannot escape again.

Ezena's POV

Shigure-nii again grabbed me, pulling me off the injured and trembling Akito! Oh! How much I loved this sight! Shigure-nii's hold was even tighter this time. Salty tears touched my lips as my lips trembled along with my body.

I shouted again, this time, I don't know, I was feeling determined, "JUST FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE! LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY MUST YOU HURT US MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY? TELL ME! TELL ME AKITO!! I WANT AN ANSWER! NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT TO ANYONE! NOT A SINGLE SOUL!! JUST LEAVE ME AND MY BROTHER ALONE!! WHY DO YOU NEED TO TRY AND HOLD ON TO HIM?!?! I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD! I WANT TO FEEL AT EASE! I WANT FREEDOM! I WANT TO BE FREE!!!".

All of a sudden I felt something snap in me. My body automatically coming to a halt. I saw a vision. A wolf sat infront of me, looking at me as it stood up turning around. The wolf was walking away from me and towards a man. He had long white hair. I couldn't see his eyes. He was just smiling at me. His bangs not revealing his complete face.

"Thank you. Thank you for holding on to this little one for so long. You are free now, my dear child. Go ahead, walk towards freedom. Sayonara. Sayonara!", he finished, smiling at me while petting the wolf.

I snapped out as my breaths slowed down. So slow that I felt my dizziness slowly take over me. My eyes slowly closed as I blacked out.

Time skip:-

"You know Ezena? The more you grow up, the more you become mature?" I hummed at what Kureno-nii said. I grinned widely, flapping my arms as I said , "That means I am getting more pretty?". He hummed. He braided my hair, occasionally giving me pats on my head.

"Of course. You are so pretty and you are getting even more prettier as you grow up. My beautiful little sister," Kureno-nii said while he tied my hair with a rubber band. As he finished, he pulled my 6 year old self up on his lap, turning me a bit so that my right side faced his front.

There was this unknown look in his eyes as he stared at me, softly gazing. I stared up at him, my yellowish orange eyes expressing confusion and worry.

"Ezena, there are things you need to know. First, no matter what happens, do not let yourself fall to someone other's level. You are stronger than that. Second, if you see someone is in danger, try to help them. It is one of the greatest things you can do as a living being," he said. My confusion grew but I let out a yawn.

I heard a chuckle as he put me down from his lap. He stood up only to pick me up as I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, clutching his shirt. He murmured, "Let's get you to bed".

He walked upstairs, into my room as he closed the door. Putting me on my bed he brought the duvet up. I laid down quickly, him drapping the duvet over me. I felt all warm and relaxed under the duvet. The side of my bed sinked a bit. I opened my eyes to see Kureno-nii sitting, his hand on my forehead patting my head softly and a soft smile brushing over his lips.

Slowly and slowly, sleepiness came over me. But there was this thing he told me that I could never ever forget, "The third and the last thing, my curse is lifted now, Ezena. My... curse has broken. And you must not tell this to anyone."

I was way too tired to say anything as I slowly drifted off to sleep but before that there was a sudden warmth on my forehead for a few moments before it dissapeared. I smiled because I realised that Kureno-nii had just pressed a kiss on my forehead...

Gasp!

My eyes opened with a snap as I gasped. I sat up, taking deep breaths looking around my surrounding frantically. Hold on! Where am I? Whose room is this?

My eyes landed on a picture as I realised that I was in Tohru's room. I clutched my one eye as they widened. What the hell happened?

KURENO-NII? WHERE IS HE? HOW IS HE?

My breath got shallow and I kept on trying to take deeper and consistent breaths. There was a single noise of the door opening. I quickly turned to look at the one who came...

🐺🐺🐺

Just wanted to say that if you like this story, please comment. That's all for today!