1

FW

Fatima slid her thigh high boots up before standing to her feet. "You look delicious." Her husband sent her a smirk.

"Thanks babe." She pecked his cheek. "Baby before we leave I wanna talk to you about something."

"But you have to keep an open mind." Marcel assured his now curious wife. "Okay.." Fatima spoke with her voice trailing off.

"I've been thinking and I love you baby I do but it's just been so long since.. I think we should have an open marriage."

Fatima was taken back, in their 8 years together, 6 of them married she never even thought about another man.

She didn't find anyone attractive but her husband, but obviously he had been fancying other women.

"Why though? Are you not satisfied? Because I do all that I can." She asks in a calming voice trying not to show her hurt.

"Tima don't start doubting yourself or our marriage. I love you, you're perfect." He says. She turned her face up.

"Then why you wanna see other people?" Her face drops to a pout like usual. "I just wanna explore."

The two stood in silence for some seconds but it felt like eternity to Fatima. "Okay." She saw his face light up.

"You'll do it?" She nodded. "Yes I will." He took his hands around her waist and began to spin her in a circle.

She giggled but deep inside she felt like her body was on fire. He put her down and grabbed her hand.

That night the two went out and Fatima hated every second. The whole date all he spoke about was the open marriage.

They discussed rules and came up with 10 in total. However the entire time Marcel was checking out women.

Fatima could tell he did it easily without her being around, she felt like he's just going to use this as an excuse to cheat freely.

She just ate her food in silent as he complemented girls who looked absolutely nothing like her.

"You ready to go in already?" He asked as she drove to the house. "Yea I'm tired. You can stay out it's fine."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek. She got out the car and he went over to the drivers side. She went inside and showered.

She crawled in bed in only her bra and panties. She took her notebook and wrote down the rules of the OM.

rules
1. NOBODY in our home.
2. Make sure they know you're MARRIED
3. 1 person = 3 sessions before END completely.
4. INFORM each other on EVERYTHING.
5. No old friends, colleagues, other married ppl, boss, each others friends etc.
6. Use protection.
7. DON'T GET ANYONE PREGNANT/ GET PREGNANT.
8. DON'T introduce anyone.
9. Always come home, no matter what.
10. Be respectful/private.

She closed the book and sat it back on her nightstand, she couldn't sleep. The fear of unknowing was keeping her awake.

Was he already out doing him? How is she going to find anyone? Is this not hard for him? Has he cheated before?

So many thoughts running through her head, she felt as if she was spiraling so she went to get a class of what.

She went back to her room and called her sisters Tiana and Danni. "Hi sisterrrr." Tia called out as she answered the call.

"Wassup hoes." Danni joined after putting a smile on T's face. "Hi my love bugs." Fatima propped the camera up.

"Oh shit what happened? Do I need to beat somebody ass?" Danni asked immediately. "What?"

"I'm saying though D." Tia added. "What would make you think that?" Fatima asked wondering did they know already.

"First off bitch ya naked and then you done set ya camera up and all and bitch is that wine?" Fatima laughed.

"No girl this is wata, and not to much." You'd think Fatima was the oldest out the bunch if you were around them.

However she's the youngest, only 25. Meanwhile Danni the middle child is 26 and Tiana is 28. "So what happened?"

"Well Marcel asked me for an open relationship..." she said before sipping her water.
"A what? Please don't piss me off."

"What you mean he asked you that bullshit? What the fuck you say?" Tia said with an attitude more mad than Fatima.

"I was confused as heck guys, but I did agree because I felt like I needed to." She pouted. "Ouu I should come slap you." D spoke.

"You don't need to do shit! He need to stop fucking playing with you fo i buss his ass."

"I didn't wanna say yea but it was the look on his face after I did. It looked as if he had walked on water."

"Then we went to dinner after and it was all he talked about. He thanked me for how understanding I was and said I was the best wife ever."

"I just felt like he wanted to cheat but didn't want to break my heart so he offered this instead." The two sisters sat staring at their baby sister.

"Fatima I know Danni dropped you a couple times as a baby but you can't be that dumb sister." Tia stated.

"Shut up bitch Ian drop her you and daddy did, and T don't think you're dumb but I do think you
should play your cards right."

"And I'm gone tell you how."