7

FW

Instead of going home like Fatima planned she had been staying at Tiana's for 2 days. She couldn't go home.

It wouldn't feel right, knowing that she was in love with another man. How could she face her husband after all that?

"Sissy, I love you I do but you gone have to take yo ass home." Tia spoke as she plopped down beside Fatima.

Fatima rolled her eyes, "No worries I'll just go to Danni's." Fatima spoke not even bothering to argue with Tia.

"No that's not the point, the point is you're supposed to be facing your husband not your sisters."

"You fell inlove with a man and now you wanna divorce Marcel and that's fine but you need to tell HIM that not us."

"Because while you're here hiding from here, he's running around Atlanta trying to find you." Fatima looked down.

Tiana placed a hand on her sisters leg, "I love you sister, but you have to fix this. If you're done being a Welsh that's okay."

"Just go back to being a Wilson and be the best you that you can be." Tiana kissed Fatima's cheek and Fatima wiped it off.

"Bitch okay I love you too but you know you suck dick." She pushed her and Tia just laughed before getting up.

Fatima got up as well and began to gather her things, once she was done she took a shower, got dressed, and then left.

She pulled up to her house and saw Marcel's car outside. She got her things and got out before going inside.

Marcel was on the couch playing the game, he didn't notice she had came in until she closed the door.

He looked in her direction as she sat her things on the island, he got up instantly. "Tima where you been?"

He picked her up and spun her around kissing all over her face. "Why would you leave me like that? You had me scared as shit man."

"I'm sorry baby, I was going through something and I know you've been dealing with a lot from work so I didn't wanna put pressure on you."

"Don't ever do that shit Fatima, yo problems is my problems. Fuck work, if you dealing with shit so am I."

Fatima nodded, he grabbed her face and kissed her slowly. "I missed you baby." He whispered in between kisses.

"I missed you too." Fatima spoke meaning softly as he moved to her neck. He picked her up with ease and carried her to the room.

The two began to kiss while both fighting for dominance as they ripped their clothes off. They yearned for each other.

Truth be told they hadn't had sex since forever, Fatima was denying him anything because of the things he was doing.

She also made him get tested every time he gained 2 new bodies, thankfully he was STD free so she didn't have to worry.

Marcel wasn't good at anything else like giving head or anything so she knew she didn't have to worry about that.

"You wanna show daddy how much you missed him?" Fatima nodded, Marcel laid down and she climbed on top of him.

She teased him and herself as she rubbed her entrance along his hardened shaft. Then she took it in her hand and slid down.

Her mouth fell open instantly, "Fuckkk T." He groaned grabbing her waist helping her move at a steady pace.

"Shìt baby." He grunted as she picked up the pace, he began to fuck her from below like she loved.

"OH GOD." She yelped, she threw her head back feeling a great relief come over her. "Zaaaaac." Her mouth let out.

Marcel was too busy in his own world to notice what she had said and so was she, once he came he let his sperm shoot inside of her.

There was a sticky mess on their lower half's, "I love you so much." He grabbed her neck and kissed her.

"Mhm." She moaned into the kiss, "I love you too baby." She replied after pulling away, she climbed off of him.

Marcel had gone soft and was on his way to sleep, that's what Fatima hated. They could only ever do one position because his dick couldn't stay hard long enough.

Instead of saying something or protesting Fatima just grabbed the cover and curled up next to him, finding herself falling asleep as well.

— next day

"Tima do you have to work all day tomorrow?"  Marcel asked as he came up and hugged her from behind.

She shook her head, "Okay I have this staff meeting and I wanted you to come with me." He said.

"Of course, I'd love to." She responded turning her whole body around. "Good good, I want you to wear that red dress."

"With the slit and back out?" She asked to clarify and he nodded, "Okay I will, you going to work?" He nodded again.

"Okay I'll see you later o- Hold up I wanna talk about something else." He cut her off and she looked back up at him.

"The whole open thing, I don't want that anymore. I'm sorry for even suggesting it and making you suffer through it."

"I understand if you might still have trust issues or problems with me because of it but you know I work through whatever for you."

"I love you." He ended with, "I love you too." She chuckled before she kissed his lips that he puckered up for her.

"Okay I'm gone, you know Mr.T loves to trip." Fatima just nodded and waved him off, he slapped her ass before walking out.