15

FW

"OKAY, I DON'T WANNA HEAR THAT SHIR BITCH! I JUST SAID THAT." Fatima said joking with Zac but he didn't laugh.

"I'm just playing," she attempted to hug him but he shrugged her off. "Babyyyyy, it was a joke." She dragged.

Still he ignored her so she just turned away with an attitude, "Okay okay."he tried to give in but she had already giving up.

"Hm." He tried to grab her face but she turned her head, he grabbed her again this time more aggressively.

"You mad, I don't care give me a kiss." Zac said before grabbing her and kissing her. She smiled into it, loving it.

She grabbed his face pulling his body closer to hers. She pulled away sucking onto his lip in the process. He smiled.

"I love you." He mumbled pressing his forehead to hers, he was towering over her because he was way taller than her.

She stood at an average 5'5 while he stood at the height of 6'3. "Come on, we gotta go." They were going to Danni and Preston's party.

They're having a housewarming, "I'm ready," he grabbed her hand bag and handed it to her. They left the house together.

Zac lifted the butterfly door for her and she got inside before he went over and got in himself. He pressed the 'push' to start the car.

He pulled off and headed to the direction of their very well decorated home, along with a nice and quiet neighborhood.

Thanks to the two of them.

They came to a red light and Zachary began to record his self, she purposely put her hand in the camera. He ended the video and laughed.

"Babe stop lying out me in the video." She demanded with a laugh, he re took the video and added her in. "You happy now?" She nodded.

They pulled up in no time, there was cars outside already and Fatima noticed that Zac's brother Zane was also there as well.

As they walked up to the door they were greeted by Zac's sister, Zovia who was smoking a blunt on the porch.

Fatima politely waved, "Hey bro, and Fatima.." she looked to Zac. Zovia is a wonderful girl but her and Ti aren't that close anymore.

After the whole Marcel thing Fatima just couldn't see herself being as close to her even though she didn't know, it still felt weird.

Especially since her and Marcel are still openly seeing each other and "trying" for a baby as Jason told Zac.

However Fatima is cordial with her because of her relationship with Zac but that's it.She stepped aside and let them in,

"You still don't like her." Fatima shook her head, "You mad childish." Zac said with a laugh. "You know it's not like that."

They went to find Danni and Preston immediately. "Heyyyy!" Tima greeted hugging Danni instantly. "Hey sister!" She smiled.

"Waddup bro." They heard the boys speaking to each other, Tima pulled away from Danni and her and Zac switched sides.

He gave Danni a side hug and Tima did the same with Preston, "Congratulations." They both said and then handed them their gift.

"Thank y'all, all thanks to you both." Danni touched her heart, "I love everything about this decor sis." Fatima said to Danni who smiled.

"Thank you love." She spoke "Sis, the girls are over there and Zac, the guys are all over."  They nodded.

Zac still followed behind Fatima to the girls. "Hey everyone!" It was Tiana, and a few of her sisters friends plus their mutual friends.

"Hey ladies how y'all doing." Zac greeted, "Oop." Jaydn, a college friend gave Fatima a side eye. Tima didn't even pay her any mind at all.

"Guys this is my boyfriend if y'all haven't met him, my man Zachary." She emphasized on man, she didn't need nobody trying to play .

"Yep, I think they got it. No need to say it twice." Zachary whispers to her and she rolled her eyes, "Leave me alone." She laughs

He put his hands up in surrender, "I'm finna go over there with the boys." He said, he gently tapped her butt twice before walking away.

"This is cute, Danni did a nice job." Novi spoke and Ebony nodded just as Yari was about to. "So y'all helped her out with this?" Mignon asked.

"Yea we did, Zac and I." Fatima spoke, "Oh that's so sweet, wait when is yours Tiana?" Vanessa, a friend, asked.

"Not until 2 weeks. Our house ain't done yet, it's too damn big." All the girls laughed, it was true.
"Thank you again sis."

"No problem baby."

Fatima changed the subject and we began to discuss other things, Their parents came and made their rounds greeting everyone individually and group wise.

Zachary and Fatima stayed out until around 11pm, and left right after Tiana and her husband did.

The night was wonderful to say the least, everyone had an amazing time, there wasn't any drama or messiness.

All Fatima wanted to know was, Why did Danni's friend Nae eye Zachary as if she couldn't believe her eyes. Or was that just her overthinking?