2

FW

It had been 2 months since the open relationship began and Fatima was literally miserable. It doesn't feel open to her at all.

It feels like her husband is cheating, she knows and she's staying. She tried her best to get out there like him but it's hard.

She always ended up telling them her full life story and it never ends well. Meanwhile Marcel has been living it up.

He comes home at 12 every night with lipstick all over him smelling like Japanese cherry blossom perfume.

He barely even acknowledges her as a wife like he used to. He used to worship the ground she walks on, always showing love.

Fatima's love language is words of affirmation and physical touch. Just last month Marcel couldn't keep his hands off of her.

Nor could he stop telling her how perfect she was and how he would forever be inlove with her and her graceful soul.

Now all of that has went out the window. Tiana and Danni attempted to help in the beginning but Fatima couldn't bring herself to do anything.

But now knowing that Marcel has gained 12 bodies in 2 months has made her do a complete turn around.

She was now at her local coffee shop waiting on her caramel macchiato. "TIMA!" The barista called out. She went up to get her drink.

"Thank you so much Luce." She spoke to one of the regular workers who always took her order. She turned to leave and bumped into someone.

"Shit," her coffee has spilled all over the man's apron. "I'm so sorry I wasn't watching." She quick apologized.

She made sure nothing was on her blue suit. "It's cool. I was going to change anyway." She looked up finally.

"Damn," the two of them accidentally let slip. Fatima laughed first causing him to follow after. "I'm Zac, and I'll get you a new one.

"Thank you, I'm- Tima I know. I heard Lucy say your name out." He replied. Fatima was flattered by him of nothing.

Just the way he walked to the counter turned her off. Would this be a bad idea? Should she be this attracted to a male barista.

"Lucy made Tima a fresh macchiato." He said to her with a lean in his posture. Fatima bit her lip. "Already made it."

She handed it to him and he did something for a few seconds before handing it back. "Thank you Zac, have a nice day."

"I'll try, you have a better one Tima." She left the shop in all smiles. She got to her car and hopped inside before driving to the station.

Fatima worked as the chief police officer in Atlanta Georgia. She worked alongside her mother, Diana Wilson firmly known as Ross.

As she sung along to cut it out by Tink, she sipped her drink. She finally noticed the number under her name.

A smile grew upon her face. She took out her phone as she came to a red light. She saved Zac's number and went on with her day.

later that day -

Fatima got home and like usual Marcel wasn't there. She was cuddling under her big white blanket with her pj's on.

Something in her made her want to text Zac, she didn't know if it was the feeling of being alone or Danni's voice in the back of her head.

She quickly sent him a text and sat her phone down. She clicked through channels until she heard a ding.

She tried to ignore it but couldn't, she grabbed her phone and clicked the message. Her face gaining a smile in the process.

#

Hi, it's Tima. From the coffee shop.

Oh, Hi beautiful ❤️, I've been waiting on your text. How're you doing?

I'm fine, how are you?

I'm well, I just got off work so I'm a little tired but I'll manage.

Oh no I don't wanna keep you awake! 🤦🏽‍♀️

It's fine lol. Thankfully I don't have anything to do tomorrow. 😉

Well that's good for you, I'm booked for the day.

Oh dang, I was hoping to maybe get brunch? 👀

Uhm, I'll have to check my schedule. What time were you thinking?

Maybe around 11? What time do you go in?

I don't usually get in until around 1-2 so that's fine, where were you thinking?

Oh that's great.
Also it's a surprise... 🥳

Lol 😂, I love surprises I look forward to
seeing you Zac.
Are we meeting up?

I'd like to pick you up if that's fine.
Also I look forward to seeing you as well.
Just drop your pin tomorrow.

Okay sure thing, you have a nice night Zac.

I will, you do the same Tima.

Fatima*, it's Fatima.

Zachary 😉.

Just as she went to respond the front door swung open and in walked Marcel way past curfew. Yes they have one.

It's disrespectful before the opening and after so she doesn't allow nor accept it. "Can you please come home on time next time?"

She spoke with her face in her phone. "Yea yea yea." He waved her off. He was a tad upset. It wasn't about a woman but work.

His boss had opened up a coffee shop recently and he had been basically working on it. Whatever needed to be done he had to do it.

Marcel always told Fatima how his boss acted as if he had a stick up his ass and just needed to be laid.

"Why you smiling so much?" Marcel attempted to take her phone but she held it to her chest. "What're you doing?"

"Since when we hide phones?" He questioned his wife's actions. "I'm not hiding it but like don't snatch it." She lord.

She knew the conversation with Zac would trigger Marcel only because they agreed not to be friendly nor formal with random hookups.

"Don't let me find- Never mind Im not going trip. I'm gone to bed I love you goodnight." He kissed her cheek then got up and went to bed.

He always made sure they went to bed good every night but this night Fatima didn't go to bed at all because her mind was wondering with thoughts of Zac.