13

FW

"Whats up? You upset? let me know." Zac continues his conversation with Fatima. "No not that I just-"

"It's nothing, im thinking to hard. Let's go." She brushed the feelings to the side, it was probably just in the moment.

She had a lot of moments where she was really in disbelief that she was divorced and no longer with her high school sweetheart.

However she spoke with her mother once or twice about it and she told her that it would be 100% normal.

"Hm." Zac motions Fatima to come closer, he grabbed her neck and kissed her lips. "I love you baby."

"I love you more Zachary." The two kissed again before leaving the old house. It was bittersweet for Fatima.

They drove in a comfortable silence to their new home, the others had already made it and started setting up in a way Fatima requested.

Their whole theme was black elegance, their walls were black, floors were black marble alongside their counters.

The front room had one long white couch and 2 black bean bags, a table with black legs and a glass center.

There was a black fluffy carpet underneath to tie it all together, Denzel and Danni's husband Preston had mounted the tv on the wall.

Underneath the tv was a white stand filled with photos, there was 3 photos of Zac and Fatima, and one of Fatima and her sisters.

There was also a photo of Zac and his siblings, him and his dad, and one of Zac, his parents and Fatima and her parents.

Fatima picked all the photos herself, leaving the front room led you into the kitchen, that Zachary had built himself.

There was an island center which was marble like the floors, there was a black basket with marbles and fake fruit that Tia had set up.

She also set 2 place mats on the island, which were white. Their kitchen contained a dishwasher which was black.

The fridge and stove was also black, their microwave was built in the cabinet and was unfortunately white.

It threw off the theme but Fatima planned to get it removed. Leaving the kitchen led you to the dining hall.

It had one long table that was white with black decor surrounding it, Fatima wanted mirrors so there was multiple mirrors around the room.

Behind the dining hall was the stairs, you go up the stairs and it leads you to the 3rd floor, it had 2 bedrooms and one bathroom.

Both bedrooms were guest bedrooms until they had children, the bedrooms were both created with black decor.

They didn't want to have to stained sheets because Tiana and Danni did have children and they would be coming over as well as Zac's nieces and nephews.

The bathrooms had a white shower curtain, white rug, and white decor. There was another staircase that led to the top level.

The top floor was for Zac and Fatima only, Fatima's beauty room, Zac's man cave and a home gym for themselves.

Fatima knew they'd go to an open gym every here and there but it felt good to know they had their own if they wanted to use it.

Way downstairs was a basement, the basement had Zac and Fatima's rooms. They wanted to be at the bottom for a discreet room.

The floor also contained 2 other bedrooms, 2 bathrooms not including Zac and Fatima's which was in their room.

And a big open space that they had plans for.
"I'm sorry momma but Bitch don't ever ask us to help you move in no big ass house nomore."

"Don't apologize Fatima I'm too damn old." Diana agreed with Tia, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was going to take so long."

They started the process at 11am and was just now finishing at 9pm. "I hope ours not this big." Danni added.

"You can see it anytime." Fatima told them, "I'm not moving in until next week, I need some time." Tiana spoke dramatically

"Zac, son I don't mean to bother you but where is your family?" It felt like the room stopped for Zac and Fatima.

They didn't expect Denzel to ask that, "Well um, babe." He looked to Fatima for support. "They don't support us."

"Well sister and brother are okay but it's his dad, oldest brother and mom." She admitted, she didn't like it at all.

She had met them on a countless amount of times but every time was like a smug encounter. Jason didn't approve it.

He said Zac was gullible and could've found better, his wife just went along and she didn't understand why Ryder didn't like her.

"Oh, well his apologies. I'm sorry to hear that my love, but we are always here." Diana spoke going to give Zac a side hug.

"Thank y'all for this truly, I love yall so much like I can't how we could've did this without yall. Thanks so much." Fatima said to her family.

"And thanks for accepting Zac and I flaws and all, it feels good to be a Wilson again and I hope you all support when I become a Taylor.

"Always baby." They had a group hug, Denzel and Diana headed home to get some rest and Danni and Tiana stayed the night.

Fatima and Zac slept for the first time in their new home and Fatima knew at that moment, there was no more doubting.

This was home. 

Y'all mad at Fatima for having doubts? 👀👀👀