6

FW

⚠️ CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT & GIFS.

Zac and Fatima had got to his house and Fatima didn't know what had come over her but she was ready to risk it all.

"Zac I want you." She said to him through their slow kisses, she was sitting up on the counter with him between her legs.

He pulled away and looked at her, "You sure baby?" She nodded, he picked her up and proceeded to carry her to the room.

He laid her on the bed slowly then took off his shirt, Fatima slid down her dress at the same time.

She didn't have on any underwear, "Where you panties mama?" Zac asked placing his hand on top of her freshly waxed vagina.

She bit her lip, he began to rub her causing her to throw her head back. "don't tease, please." She whispered.

Before you knew it Zac had joined Fatima in being naked, but he didn't want to dive right into sex.

He wanted to taste her, please her, caress her and mark his territory. He kissed from in between her breast to right above her vagina.

He took his tongue and sent a wet, long lick in between her lips

He took his tongue and sent a wet, long lick in between her lips. "Ohhh Zac." Fatima moaned out instantly.

He kissed, licked and sucked her while grinning her breast as if she was his last meal and Fatima could hardly breath. "UH BABY OH FUCK!"

"Zac pleaseeee." She dragged as her hands held a death grip on his black sheets. "Babyyyy I gotta c- oh good shit."

Zac felt like he was swimming in an ocean as Fatima climaxed. She took a deep breath trying to gather her thoughts.

Before she could even blink she felt Zac inching inside of her, her back arched immediately. He was HUGE.

Never in life had she seen, felt or been fucked by a man with a third leg the size of Zachary Taylor's.

"Damn T." Zac grunted as he gave her long sensational strokes. Fatima felt her eyes watering.

"Fuckkkk." She dragged out loudly, her voice was screeching. "You feel me baby? Huh?" Fatima nodded her head.

"Where at? Tell me baby, show me where you feel me at?" He teased as he strokes grew harder and faster.

"Huh? Tell me baby," he repeated himself, "In my fucking stomach fuck Zac ughhh." Fatima bursted out.

She came right after, but that didn't stop Zac. He grabbed her waist, pulled out and flipped her on her back.

Fatima gave her best arch, he held one hand on her waist and the other holding her shoulder before going back to work.

He slammed their bodies into each other as if he was trying to merge them. "Oh my gawddd." Fatima's mouth hung open.

She looked back at Zac as he fucked her as if he hated her. She loved it. "Fuck you feel so good." Zac groaned.

He threw his head back as he continued to plung into her. Fatima finally gained control and began to throw it back on him.

"Fuck baby." Zac grabbed her waist matching her rhythm. He grabbed her face and kissed her in between strokes.

The two went on for hours and hours, they finally finished and were now soaking in a bathtub while sipping Chardonnay.

"Zac, I have something to tell you but I don't want you to get upset or angry with me." She spoke with her head rested on his bare chest.

He looked down at her, "Why would I have to get upset? What is it?" He asked setting his glass down beside her.

She sat up and turned to face him, he had a pretty spacious tub so they had more than enough room.

"Zac please just promise you." She held out her pinky, "I can't do that T, because what if I get mad."

She stared into his eyes, she leaned in and kissed him, he didn't pull away and reject it. Instead he kissed back.

When she pulled away she took a deep breath, "Zac I like you a lot I truly do but um." Her voice trailed off.

"I'm um, well I'm married Zac." She admitted, he stares at her for some time before cracking a smile. "Stop playing with me."

He attempted to pull her back in assuming she was joking. "I'm not playing baby, I'm married but I'm in an open relationship."

"And I never- he cut her off by getting up and out of the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around hisself.

"Get out." He spoke, "What? Baby- Get out Fatima, go home to your husband. I don't do that bullshit."

"But Zac no, I didn't expect this to happen like this." She replied getting out of the bathroom and grabbing a robe.

"Zac just listen." She tried to grab him as he walked into the room. "NO FUCK THAT." He found himself getting mad.

"You could've told me Fatima, I don't do that type of shit. I would've just left you alone, you let me get attached."

"You let me just keep allowing you to break down my walls for you and you're married? Why didn't you tell me? HUH?"

Fatima jumped at the base in his voice, he had never gotten loud with her before. "I'm sorry baby, I wanted to tell you but-

"But what Fatima? And stop calling me baby! YOURE MARRIED." He reminded her. He began to gather her things.

"What're you doing Zac?" She asked trying to take the stuff out his hands. "Get out of my house Fatima, leave go bye."

"I'm sorry." She apologized once again with tears in her eyes. "No you're not sorry because you would've been told me."

"I just wish you would've told me before I fell in love, tuh who am I kidding?" He stopped himself, he had managed to get majority of her stuff out.

"Before what Zac?" She asked, "Leave Fatima." He said again this time in a low voice as he sat on his bed.

"Zac I love you too, I fell inlove with you and I can't fight it anymore." She tried to touch him but he shook her off.

"Leave." She looked at him before shaking her head, she left the room and he locked the door behind her.

She grabbed her things and threw on a skims 2 piece that he had set out the room. She had screwed up really bad.

She was heartbroken.