10

FW

Fatima was laid sleep on top of Marcel, he had been caressing her head. He was watching the football game when she got a phone call.

He looked at the phone seeing an unsaved number, he didn't think much of it and went back to watching his show.

The number called again and still he ignored, it wasn't until the 4th time that he answered the call.

"FATIMA STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME!"

"You don't see nobody calling yo phone?" Marcel was confused as to why he was hearing his boss's son voice boom through his wife's phone.

"Zachary why're you calling my wife at 3 am?" Marcel said in the most calmest voice he could, Zac's line went silent.

He let out a chuckle then spoke again, "Tell Fatima to call me." The line went dead and Marcel looked down at Fatima.

He wanted to strangle her, he opened the phone with her face because he didn't have her password anymore.

He scrolled up to the top of the messages and read from there, he found out a lot of things that made him angry.

He found out how Fatima had been messing with him since the open relationship started and after, also how she had broke many rules.

She had been spending the night with Zac when she was telling him she was with Tiana. She had also lied about having work late nights.

Her and Zac had been having sex for weeks right under his nose, and the night he thought they had "just met." They had sex.

When they got home that night he asked her but she denied, he didn't want to seem like he was insecure so he pushed it aside but she left.

Then she left, she pretended she was just so mad that she wanted to go to Danni's house but the entire thing was all fake.

She just went to have sex with Zac after he "got her all hot and bothered." as the messages said. Marcel took a deep breath.

"Fatima get up." He shook her gently, "I'm tired stop babe." She mumbled in her sleep, "GET THE FUCK UP MARIE!"

Him yelling scared her out of her sleep, she jumped up. "Why're you yelling- So you just wasn't gone tell me shit huh?"

"YOU BEEN FUCKING MY BOSS SON AND DIDNT TELL ME SHIT!" He yelled so she wouldn't be confused.

"WHAT WERE OUR FUCKING RULES TIMA? THE RULES YOU SET IN PLACE!" He just couldn't lower his voice, he was filled with anger.

"I'm sorry babe, I was going to tell you." Fatima's first resort was to cry. She did quick, she was good at it.

"NO TF YOU WASNT! Don't lie to me Fatima." He threw a lamp across the room. "STOP MARCEL!" She yelled.

"Why would you do this shit bro? I ended the shit cause it was making you unhappy but whole time you was out cheating?"

"Then you got that nigga calling your phone like he big shit , talking about tell Fatima to call me. HOW YOU THINK THAT SHIT MAKE ME LOOK?"

"That's why that bitch ass nigga was laughing at the fucking party! What happened in the fucking bathroom Fatima?"

"What took you so fucking long Fatima?" Fatima looked away, she didn't want to tell him. "WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Um babe please we can just get past this." She went over to him, he took a deep breath and gently pushed her hands off him.

"Fatima im not going to ask you again, what happened?" This time his voice was low and calm. Fatima was torn.

"We um, we kissed." She spoke, "What else?" She really didn't want to say it, "He finger- babe you don't really wanna hear this."

"He what?," she sighed loudly, "He fingered me." Marcel let out a laugh, "But you hate all that shit though right?"

"All the shit in the messages he say he do, you claim you hate. So what, you like it when he do it?" Fatima shook her head.

"Marcel I'm sorry, can we just get past this?" He ran his hands his head, "I'm gone." He went to the closet and began to grab stuff.

Fatima went after him, "Don't do this Marcel, all them years down the drain over this bullshit, come on Marcel."

"Fatima you not getting the fact that this shit is your fault! You cheated, you broke every single rule YOU set!"

"I didn't do none of that shit, I was respectful as fuck to you! I didn't see none of them girls more than 3 times like you said!"

"But yo ass was spending nights at that nigga house Tima!" He ranted; "Then you didn't tell me shit, what was our rules?"

He was getting emotional just like her, "You said we would tell each other everything, how could you not tell me?"

"Then did he even know you was fucking married, cause I saw the look on his face when we showed up together!"

Fatima didn't say anything, Marcel wiped his face letting out a chuckle. "I'm guessing he didn't know." He said.

"I swear I told him- was it before or after you fucked the nigga without telling me?" Fatima didn't respond.

"You a fucking hypocrite, Move." He pushed past her with his duffel bag and made his way out of the bedroom.

All Fatima could do was sit there. She was caught.

rules once again
1. NOBODY in our home.
(unbroken)
2. Make sure they know you're MARRIED (broken)
3. 1 person = 3 sessions before END completely. (broken)
4. INFORM each other on EVERYTHING. (broken)
5. No old friends, colleagues, other married ppl, boss, each others friends etc.
(unbroken)
6. Use protection. (broken)
7.  DON'T GET ANYONE PREGNANT/ GET PREGNANT. (unbroken)
8. DON'T introduce anyone. (broken somewhat)
9. Always come home, no matter what. (broken)
10. Be respectful/private. (broken)

3 unbroken, 7 broken.