4

FW

"Zac nobody said that you just mad." Fatima laughed before Zac ran full speed to her and swooped her up.

He threw her on the couch as she laughed uncontrollably. "ZAC STOPP!" She pleaded until he finally did.

"Stop playing with me T." He said firmly but was obviously joking.

Over the 2 weeks Fatima and Zac had grown close but she was feeling a deep guilt. He didn't know she was married.

She found herself no longer wearing her ring and behaving as an unmarried woman, not to mention she had broken multiple rules.

She had been over Zac's house, they've been on multiple dates, she wasn't private about it either. They've been spotted many times.

She has broken rule number 2, 3, 4, and 10. Marcel had no idea about Zac and she felt bad about it.

Anytime Marcel did anything she knew all about it but here she was hiding her phone from him and sneaking in past 12.

It wasn't on purpose, when she got with Zac she just lost her train of thoughts. She forgot that she even had a husband.

"Zac I have to tell you something." She said as he rubbed her feet and watched Family Matters. He looked over at her.

"Wassup baby?" He asked, "Wait before you go I wanted to give you something." He cut her off and got up.

He went to his room before coming back with a pandora bag. Her eyes widened, "I saw this and thought of you."

She took out the charm bracelet and matching earrings, alongside a ring with a pink diamond. "This is so beautiful."

"Zac I don't want you spending money on me." She protested, "Baby money isn't a problem, you know that."

"But Zac- no buts, if you want it you get it. Now what did you wanna talk about?" He pulled her feet back in his lap.

"Uhm," she stared from him to the jewelry and the way he was caressing her legs, feet and thighs.

"I just wanted to tell you that I won't be leaving at 7 like I said." He smiled instantly, "You gone stay the night?"

She nodded and his smile grew bigger, he lunged on her and gave her a hug. "Zacharyy my back." She said laughing.

He looked up and kissed her lips passionately, "You my favorite person ever." He spoke against her lips.

Guilt washed over her as she just sat there smiling, he went back to what he was doing as she texted Marcel.

hubbington ❤️.

Hey babe! I'm staying over at Tiana's tonight, she needs me to help her prepare for her opening tonight.

You want me to come to? I'm not busy if she needs anyone for heavy lifting.

It's fine, you know Josh is there plus daddy.
But I'll tell her you asked.

Damn baby I feel like you been avoiding me.
I miss you.

I miss you more Marcel, but I'll be home tomorrow.  Promise.

Okay well I'll leave you along. I know you and Tia are probably going to be making desserts 😂, I love you Tima. ❤️

Yk it, I love you as well hubby.

She closed out the chat as Zac laid his head on her stomach. "You tired?" She asked rubbing his head.

He nodded closing his eyes. "I wanna sleep under the stars." He said in a sleepy tone. "We can do that." Fatima added on.

"Fatima you know your eyes shine like stars right?" He asked her, "Yes Zac you tell me constantly." She blushed.

They kept talking in their sleep tones until he fell asleep leaving her wide awake. As she kissed his head in his sleep she knew it.

She liked him, she was going to have to remove herself from this situation before it got to deep way to fast.

This is why she didn't want to agree to an open relationship. She's not good at one night stands or hitting and quitting.

She gets attached fast, she's an emotional person before a physical one. Her and Zac have a emotional connection and attachment.

It was something she hadn't felt in years but hadn't realized until now. She made a reminder in her head to step back.

The next morning she woke up before Zac and left quietly and quickly. She made it home and Marcel was still asleep.

He slept through her shower and breakfast, she bought him a tray in bed. "Hubby wake up." She pecked his lips over and over.

"Hmm." He opened his eyes and smiled at the site infront of him. He missed his wife truly. Yea doing him was fun but he loves Fatima.

Loosing her would break him and lately he feels like he's been doing just that. "I made you breakfast in bed."

"This smell good Tima, hmm gimme kiss." He grabbed her and kissed her again this time for a longer time than last.

He pulled away and looked back at the tray stand the food was on. He grabbed a piece of toast and bit into it.

Fatima just watched him with a smile, "Come here." He put the tray on the side and she climbed between his legs, her back to his chest.

The two talked for 2 hours straight just about life and how they were going to do more things to perfect their marriage.

It was times like this that made her remember why she married him. Quality time, no matter what he gave it.

However even though the two talked for 2 hours straight, Zachary, never came up in the conversation.

rules once again.
1. NOBODY in our home.
2. Make sure they know you're MARRIED
3. 1 person = 3 sessions before END completely.
4. INFORM each other on EVERYTHING.
5. No old friends, colleagues, other married ppl, boss, each others friends etc.
6. Use protection.
7.  DON'T GET ANYONE PREGNANT/ GET PREGNANT.
8. DON'T introduce anyone.
9. Always come home, no matter what.
10. Be respectful/private.