8

FW

Fatima sprayed herself in perfume before touching up her hair, she had been preparing for the staff party.

Marcel was wearing a black tux along with a red tie and red shoes. The two outfits were coordinated.

"Babe you ready?" Fatima called out and Marcel came in the kitchen where she was. "Yep, damn you look good as hell."

"Thank you babe." She did a quick one two and a spin. "Come on let's go,"'he grabbed her hand and led her outside.

They got inside his all black push start GMC, he started the car before pulling off. They arrived shortly after.

"Let me know if you feel any weird vibes any of it." He spoke rubbing her thigh. "Okay Cel." He leaned over and pecked her lips.

They got out the car and walked up along the red carpet because Marcel's boss was extra especially now opening his studios.

He had decided he wanted to be a director after all the other things he had already accomplished. "Pose."

The two had taken photos before going inside, "Oh there's my boss."

The two walked up to a lightskin man with a long beard, "Baby this is my boss Jason Taylor, Mr.T this is my wife Fatima Welsh."

"Nice to meet you, your husband always speaks about you so elegantly." He admitted shaking Fatima's hand.

"Marcel, glad to see you could make it on such short notice." Marcel eyed his boss, "Mr.T I planned this."

"Oh I forgot, it's a bit lousy but it'll do." The two had a stare down before laughing together. Then they man hugged.

Fatima was confused but she just assumed they had a love hate relationship because Marcel had been working with Mr.T for over 5 years.

Fatima had met him briefly about 2 times but never been in his presence like this, just hi and bye's.

"Aye pops, here, I grabbed your scotch and momma said come over by her." Fatima's head snapped to the direction of the voice.

"Alright son, I have someone for you to meet." Jason turned Zac's body around and placed his arm over his shoulder.

"You know Marcel Welsh, my assistant briefly but this is him and his wife Fatima Welsh, this is my son." Zac looked at Fatima with wide eyes.

"Zachary Taylor."

He quickly fixed his face as Fatima looked as if she could puke, "Wassup bro." The two men hugged as well.

They had worked on a couple of projects together for Jason. "Nice to meet you." Fatima stared in Zac's eyes as she shook his hand.

How could he sit there and pretend he didn't know her? He didn't even have a reaction to her at all.

Was everything just fake to him, did he even love her at all? She was torn, "Babe excuse me I'll be right back."

"Which way is the restroom?" , "Zac show her, while I catch up with my favorite employee." Jason grabbed Marcel.

Fatima turned around and Zac led the way to the bathroom. "Unbelievable." Zac mumbled, as he walked.

"What's unbelievable Zachary?" Fatima spoke up, annoyed. "You, you coming in here with his hand around your waist."

"Like what some kind of power couple? But you were just telling me you're in love with me not even 72 hours ago."

"So what? You told me to get out so I did. What did you expect? Me to leave my husband for you?"

"YES, if you're in love with me then leave him." Zac raised his voice accidentally. He grabbed Fatima's arm and pulled her into the bathroom.

He locked the door behind them, "Zac just leave me be, okay, I'm sorry this didn't work out how you expected."

"I expected you to actually have been honest with me time after time." He expressed and she nodded.

"And I'm sorry, Marcel wanted the open relationship, I didn't. I didn't want it because of this reason right here."

"When I met you I didn't think that I would fall inlove with you! I just wanted to get back at Marcel then you were, well you."

"You did this to me, you made me love you. I didn't want this." He stepped closer to her causing her to press her back to the door.

"So you didn't want to love me?" Fatima turned her head as she felt his breath on her neck. "Do you love me Fatima?"

He was turning her on more than he knew, "T answer me," she felt his hand hitch up through the slit in her dress.

"Yes." She breathed out, his hand found its way to her treasure. "Zac please." She whispered as he rubbed her through her thong.

She felt a finger slip inside of her causing her to hold her breath. "Let me hear you mama." He leaned closer to her ear.

Her body shuddered, "Baby I need it please." He added another finger and began to pick up his pace.

She moaned softly, which turned louder when he began to go harder and faster. "ZACCCC UH FUCK." She came all over his fingers.

He pulled his hand out and put it up to his mouth, he sucked his fingers clean then grabbed her neck and gave her a long sloppy kiss.

"Mhm." He moaned into it, he pulled away leaving a peck on her lips. Fatima let out a breath.

She looked at him and slapped his shoulder, "Zac why would you do that?" She went to the paper towels and grabbed some.

She cleaned herself off and washed her hands, he washed his as well. "Have fun with your husband tonight." He pecked her cheek.

He unlocked the door and left making sure he wasn't seen. Fatima left shortly after. She caught up with Marcel.

"You okay? It took you a while." Just her luck he was sitting at the table with Jason, his wife, and their kids including Zac.

"Yea it did take you a while." Zac spoke sipping his drink, Fatima shot him a glare that Marcel noticed.

"Sorry Tiana called and held me up." She lied and  Marcel nodded them pecked her lips. Zac chucked to himself.

"Well Mrs.Welsh , you've met everyone else. This is my wife Glenda Taylor. Our loving kids Ryder Taylor, Zane Taylor, and our daughter Zovia Taylor isn't here."

"You've already met Zachary." She nodded, "Nice to meet you all." She smiled at everyone except Zac.

The night went on and it was great but what Marcel wanted to know was why he caught Fatima and Zac staring at each other every five seconds.

Was there something Fatima hadn't told him?