20

Wedding Bells
presenting...
FATIMA AND ZACHARY
TAYLOR

  FATIMA AND ZACHARY TAYLOR

5 months later.

Zac stood in front of his dad and Fatima's dad. "You gone do it like that?" They stared at him blankly.

"I would hope not." Denzel added with a serious look, "Y'all no fucking help. Damn move." Zac pushed past the two men.

He went by hisself as Denzel and Jason laughed, he was practicing everything with them for the wedding and it was going bad.

It was the night before, in Jason and Thelma's home were the guys, Denzel, Jason, Preston, Josh, and Zane.

In Diana and Denzel's house were the ladies, Fatima, Diana, Tiana, Danni, and Thelma. Let's just say things have changed.

Over the past few months Diana and Thelma have become connected at the hip, however they still have their barrier up.

Fatima and Zachary have taken pride in being the reason their families are so close now. Now they were getting married surrounded by love.

Fatima was going to be walked down the aisle accompanied by Jason and Denzel, Denzel asked Jason did he want to and he said yes.

Zac felt like it was a moment Fatima and her dad should share but she didn't mind, her and Jason have grown close enough for him to be there.

Thelma and Diana offered to walk Zac and he's decided to take them up on their offer since it would be a cute idea.

Their dads with Fatima and Theirs mom with Zachary, the only bad thing was their mixed bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Fatima only had Danni and Tiana whereas Zac had Zane, Josh and Preston. He asked Ryder but he declined the offer.

Zac wanted Zovia to be in the wedding but he couldn't beg Fatima, plus Zovia is pregnant and that would throw Fatima off.

Even though Zac didn't like it he understood it, because he wouldn't want his ex's child's father in his wedding either, sibling or not.

"Fatima is you gone cry?" Danni asked Fatima smacked her teeth, "You're asking me that? Literally the biggest crybaby ever."

"I cried when he gave me a promise ring." She said causing everyone to laugh. "Right, I can't wait to see your dress."

"She's wearing my wedding dress but she had it altered to her likings, they all did." Diana gushed thinking about it.

Thelma smiled, "Zovia's getting married in 3 months, she's wearing mines as well." She explained,

Fatima gave an awkward smile before standing up, "I'm finna go get some more dip." She grabbed the bowl and left.

Diana sighed and stood up, "I didn't mean to make her feel anyway." Thelma spoke attempting to justify herself.

"No it's fine, she always has these moments. It'll pass, let me go talk to her." Tiana said but Thelma shook her head. "I got it."

She got up and went into the kitchen seeing Fatima pour nacho cheese in the bowl. "Fatima- I'm fine." She reassured.

"No I just wanted you to know that I had no part in that, the whole thing for Marcel and Zovia to date had nothing to do with me."

"Also I don't mean to bring up their wedding or child it's just force of habit, she's giving me my first grandchild and I just can't help it."

Fatima nodded, "I understand now that it does leave you in an uncomfortable place and I apologize."

"It's fine, I promise you I am okay, Zovia found love in him that I no longer do and I'm happy for her." Thelma smiled.

The two hugged briefly before making their way back to the living room with the other ladies who were waiting.

NEXT MORNING

"You may now say your vows." Pastor Kenner said aloud to Zachary. He glanced at Fatima and gave her a warm smile.

"My darling Fatima, from the moment I saw you in the coffee shop I knew that I was going to make you mine. You've made me the happiest man on earth since I've met you. No matter what obstacles or challenge we had to tackle we got through them. You're the best dance partner, the best karaoke partner and the biggest competitor I know." Fatima chuckled.

"Without you I don't know where I'd be but I know that I wouldn't be me because you are the person who brings out the best in me. I love you for life, after life and for eternity."

Fatima pouted, as tears flowed down her face. "Awn babe, I love you." She mumbled to him wiping her cheek.

"Zachary, I love the way you love me. The way you show me grace and the way you comfort me brings me joy. You are my peace, my happiness and my favorite person in the world. I want you to know that you mean more to me than anything and I love you."

"I can't wait til the day that you become my kids father, you're my soulmate til the ends of the earth. I love you."

Zac turned his head, "You okay bro, you good." Zane tapped his shoulder, Zac was getting emotional.

"Zachary, please repeat after me. With this ring, I now vow to have and to hold, to love richer or for poor and sickness and through health. With this ring I thee wed."

Zac repeated everything staring into Fatima soul. "Fatima repeat after me," he recited the words.

Fatima did the same, blushing as Zac gave her a huge smile. It was the best day ever for the two of them.

Although Fatima had been married before her wedding in Vegas had nothing on this wedding.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Pastor K said after their ring ceremony.

Zachary grabbed Fatima in his arms and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.