11

FW

Fatima had been sitting at home all day when Danni and Tiana popped up on behalf of their very busy mother.

"Mama said why yo ass not at work?" Tia spoke instantly, "Not in the mood." Fatima shrugged stabbing at her cereal.

"Damn bitch." Danni grabbed the bowl out her hand setting it elsewhere. "Is this about what we talked about?"

Fatima shrugged again, "What y'all talk about?" Tiana looked between the two of them feeling as she had been left out.

"Just the situation with Zac." Tiana nodded instantly as she already knew everything about that.

"What happened? Tell us." They both cuddle on each side of her, "Well Marcel went through my phone and found out everything."

"He saw all the messages of Zac and I sneaking around all of it. The times I lied and told him I went to either of y'all's house when I was with him."

"Like it was so bad." She said as she felt herself getting emotional, it wasn't even the fact that he left or that they were done.

It was the fact that she was caught and put in a place where she couldn't properly defend herself or communicate.

"Omg, see this why I told your ass to delete them messages!" Danni admitted, "And I been told you to tell him."

"You knew long ago you were done so why let him leave you when you could've BEEN left!"

"The moment he opened his mouth to ask you to fuck other bitches you should've left, with his shrimp dick ass."

Danni and Tiana laughed at the joke, Fatima just smacked her teeth. "First off I was going to, and second it wasn't little."

"Just wasn't as big as Zac's." She mumbled, they laughed again. They sat there comforting her and talking about the situation for hours.

Fatima finally got up around 5 and decided to make her way over to Taylor Studios. When she got in she saw Jason Taylor.

"Oh well Hello Mrs.Welsh." She smiled briefly before making her way past him to his son's office. Zac was on the phone.

Fatima stepped in and set her purse on his desk. Zac looked up, "Okay I'll see you tomorrow at 8, I'll pick you up."

He paid her no mind, "Okay, what's the dress code? Sexy or casual." She heard a woman on the obviously being seductive.

She grabbed the phone out his hand, "Comfortable, wear jogging pants cause you staying your ass at home." She ended the call.

"Fatima what's wrong with you? You're mar- Do you want to be with me or not?" She spoke harshly not listening to what he was saying.

"What- I asked a yes or no question Zachary, you tell me what you want to do and that's what we'll do."

"Of course I want to be with you but you're married and I'm not doing that, sneaking shit." He ran his hands down his face.

"I'm getting a divorce." She admitted, he wanted to jump with joy but instead he didn't. "You sure about that?"

She still had her ring on, she followed his eyes down to her hand. She placed her other hand over her left hand and took off the ring.

"I'm getting a divorce." She spoke again this time setting the ring on the desk. Zac stood up and gently grabbed Fatima by her face. 

He leaned in and kissed her like there was no tomorrow, "I've waited so long to hear you say that." He smiled into the kiss.

"I love you." She spoke staring into his eyes, "I love you more baby." He kissed her again then hugged her.

She sat on his lap sideways, "Fatima?" She looked away from his work and to him. "Don't play with me."

She looked confused, "What you mean?" He gave her a stern look, "I don't know how you and ole boy got in this situation and I don't care."

"But don't think whatever happened with you gone happen with us and you gone fall in love with somebody else on me."

"Cause I'll kill you and him." He said and Fatima just laughed, "Okay Zac." She took the threat lightly but she'll actually kill him.

There was a knock on the door and before either of them could say 'who is it?' or 'come in' the door opened.

Fatima didn't bother to move and Zac didn't bother to get her off. "Son, I need you and- His father looked up.

"Am I interrupting something Jacob?" His father spoke using his middle name letting him know he's serious.

Zac looked up again, "Baby get up real quick." He tapped Fatima's thigh twice. She stood up and so did Zac. She sat back in his spin chair.

Zachary walked over to his father, "Why're you in here with Mrs.Welsh?" His father asked confused, "Have you some respect?"

"Bro what?- Look me up and down and call me bro again Zachary Jacob Taylor." Zac smacked his teeth.

"Dad this is my girlfriend now, her and Marcel are getting divorce." , "She told you that?" Zac nodded.

"Did she sign the papers yet? Are they still living together?" Zac sighed, "I don't know dad, it's in process."

"So you're out here claiming a woman with the last name that she gained from another man who she also still lives with, and is the man she vowed to."

"Dad you making it more than what it is!" Zac found himself getting loud but Jason looked at him with a face that shut it down instantly.

"No im being logically, think smart Zachary." Fatima was too busy in her own world to listen to their conversation but she knew it was about her.

"Babe, I have to get to work." Fatima walked up. She kissed Zac's cheek. "Nice seeing you Mr.Taylor." She spoke.

"Same to you Mrs.Welsh- Wilson, just Ms.Wilson." She corrected him trying to be smart.

"Oh is that so?" The three of them looked up and Marcel was standing there. "Positively." She went in her briefcase.

She grabbed the divorce documents and handed them to him, then handed him the ring. "So after all them years like you said?"

"All that shit you said about us being able to work it out and how all that with Zachary was nothing? Just you trying to get back right?"

Zac looked dead at Fatima, "I never said that, but I said this, I'm done and have the papers to MY house before the 1st."

"That's OUR house- My name is on the lease, it's my house. Find you somewhere to stay. Have a nice day babe."

She kissed Zac's cheek again and walked away.