Chapter 22 Bad

Kuroko Tetsumi

This is bad, really bad for them.

It's already half of the second quarter and Tetsuchi and the others are already having trouble. Why? 

Shinchi is passing and faking his moves now. I am aware that this will happen anytime since I don't want to use my predictions, this is difficult than I thought. I mean, I have faith in our team that they can handle since Seirin is complete now with Teppi playing and we are in full force! I really want to help my team, but it's their game not mine alone, I already helped and that's what I said to Taichi, the rest is motivating and doing according to our plan and tactics.

I know this would happen! Yes, this is their trump card; the coordination of Shinchi and his teammates. But I expect more from Shinchi, I just know that he has something in him that will use it against Taichi. It's their one on one after all, Shinchi is a type of prideful person, he only plays for himself, but now... he's relying on his team. 

You've improved a lot... I smiled at the thought, you already broke free from the past and what you used to be even before you became the Generation of Miracles.

"This is bad..." Rikochi reacted I nodded, we were both watching at the game thinking of something that may help our team. So far, our coordination to analyze the situation has helped them improve and I am proud of being a friend with my senpai. Just like how Makichi and I did when we were at the same club.

Remembering those memorable days made me smile sadly.

"Yes, they can't pinpoint Shinchi's next move. Plus Takao-kun's coordination with him." I said to her, she agrees.

Teppi and Taichi went double team Shinchi. It was a good plan but... will it work out? The excitement and the intense atmosphere are going around the stadium, I can hear from my place the cheer of both teams. I was too focused on the game where I can't even cheer with them. The ball is going back and forth as I watch the ball being stolen by the two teams, neither of the team doesn't want them score and that was the intense part!

Izuki-senpai was about to pass the ball to Hyuga-senpai when a Shutoku player stole it and pass it to Shinchi. All of us in the bleacher is on the edge while I stared hard on Shinchi as he positions himself for a three-point shoot!

Then I saw Taichi's reaction, he is confused because he can't even tell if Shinchi will shoot or will fake it. He then jumped to block when he saw Shinchi was about to shoot. But wrong move!

He faked it! Shinchi bounced the ball to the floor and stepped forward behind Taichi and shoot the ball from there! That quick! 

"I won't let you!!"Taichi roared, he jumped again without setting his feet on the floor properly, but Shinchi already shoots the ball.

Will it go in...?!  We all thought the same as we watch the ball went across the court to the ring of Shutoku.