Chapter 26 The Storm is...

Important message at the end, thank you~

Kuroko Tetumi's POV

The news forecast announces a typhoon will hit later at midnight and they were right this time, it really did rain really hard...

It was already 11 o clock at night when the rain started to pour hard as me and Tetsuchi watch from our window. My attention went back on Tetsuchi as he was seriously looking at me from across the coffee table while I sit on the floor while he's on the couch with Nigou on his lap sleeping soundly.

"Tetsumi, I know what you did to Kagami-kun awhile ago," he told me, "I thought you're not going to meddle with the game with your ability?" 

I was quiet for a while now when Tetsuchi scolded me, I can't deny the fact that I really did get involved myself using my skill to the game...

"I..." I spoke softly, still being looked at intently by my brother, Nigou woke up from the sound of the rain outside and look at me seriously as well as if he's saying that if I don't tell the truth, he will scold me as well... wait, what's with that! ఠ_ఠ

"I did it because I want to put Midorima's zone out in the game early before the game ends," I reason yet I received a glare from my brother which I got a lil bit intimidated by his looks. As much as possible, I don't want to make Tetsuchi mad because he's closer to our dad and kinda resembles his personality and he is the only male within the siblings and more mature than me and onee-chan, of course, he has to take care of us because we're girls. It is understandable that he is worried and wants the best for us.

It was silent when I look up to meet him in the eyes and the way he looks at me is gone and he just took a breath.

"Even you didn't interfere, it is expected that it will go that way. I can't say that your decision is wrong, but it did lead us to difficulty," he said, I just listened to him.

"But if it weren't for you, Kagami-kun might not able to test his before he faces Aomine-kun. Because of you, Kagami-kun knows how to improve himself now." 

I smiled at Tetsuchi and gave him a big teddy bear hug as Nigou struggles for air, I don't care! I am so blessed to have an understanding twin!

But I have to say something to Tetsuchi as well.

"Tetsuchi," I called him, I went back on sitting on the floor, "I have a request." 

"Rely on me, Tetsuchi." 

The next morning, it was still raining but not that heavy since last night yet the forecast announces that it will take another day or two for the storm be completely gone so there is expected thunderstorm later this afternoon, as promised, Teppi and I went to Rikochi's place to train him. I already informed her that I will be handling Teppi and she didn't much ask why and let me go.

While I watch him train, I looked at the entrance of the gym to see Tetsuchi looking at me, I stood and went towards him for a big hug.

"Tetsuchi~ you came!" I beam at him, he just nodded at me, "So that means..."

"Yes, I thought about it. But I have something to say." I look behind to acknowledge Teppi as he watched us from afar.

"I will be back Teppi~ FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!"

We found a place to sit in the hallway as I watch some people going in and out since we're not the only ones who are using this establishment. Tetsuchi came back and handed me a drink I requested him and thanked him.

"So, what are your thoughts?" I asked him.

"I talked to Hanamiya-kun the other day," My eyes balled and spat my drinks all over the place and looked at him in disbelief.

Did he just say that he talked to Makochi? why? 

"I thought you... don't want to talk to him." I said to him, I started to feel emotional all of sudden as I think of many possible things. 

The last time we talked about this is when he declared that I will never meet him because of what happened. I promised this along with onee-chan.

But I was a hard-headed girl, I still meet with him.

Despite the consequences, I never gave up.

"Tetsumi," Tetsuchi held my hand and looked at me in the eyes.

"I knew that you're still meet with him, and I can't stop with your decision," he said, I still look at his eyes, "he just asked for permission, that's all." Eh?

I am confused, what permission? For what?

"He told me not to tell you." my mouth gaps from what that bastard said, the nerve! Now I am curious!

"Rude!" I react and stood up from sitting, I was about to leave my brother behind when he called me again, I just stopped.

"Whatever happens in the future... make sure you tell me." He said.

Okay, what's with my brother? he is talking nonsense and I don't understand at all so I turn my head towards him and just pouted at him. 

As we went back to the gym where Teppi is training, the three of us hear a clap of thunder from afar that made us look at each other gesturing that we should finish our training, I assisted Tetsuchi with his workouts and no less than an hour and 30 minutes we were able to complete our training and immediately went home.

Hi (*^^*)

Long time no update hehe I apologize for the long unexpected hiatus, I have my personal reasons and I am sorry about it, it affected my hobby as an author...

As a sorry gift, I updated TWO chapters to make up for the lost time, and I have another announcement so better check it out on chapter 27 (^ ^ )

As for the schedule of an update, it is still uncertain but I will try my best to update as much as I can since we are quarantined and have to stay inside our home from the virus.

So once again, let's all have positive thinking, do the basic good hygienes, avoid going out of your house unless it's an emergency, have social distance from others and be disciplined and smart.

This is a virus we are currently having and people are dying, so let's be all serious about it and pray...

❀❀❀❀❀