Chapter 23 Surprised Shin-chan?

Third Person's POV

It was the last time out before the end of the second quarter with 2 minutes left on the clock with the lead of Shutoku. Two teams went back to their own places to rest and to analyze another round of their tactics until they are called again by the referee for the continuation of the game.

On the side of Seirin, their manager, Kuroko Tetsumi, looked at the Seirin's center, Kiyoshi Teppei, who is breathing heavily because of exhaustion.

Teppi has been in charge of both the outside and on the inside together with Hyuga-senpai. I know that Seirin is strong before Taichi and Tetsuchi joined, but is this what we all got...? The little girl thought as she looks at her friend sitting on the bleacher in front of her, should I help Teppi as well...? She thought but disregard the idea anyway since her best friend won't like the suggestion and would be upset about it.

"Tetsumi," Kiyoshi calls making her look at him, "I'm fine." He smiles.

"Hmph! I know that I can't sub you out that easily! You'll just sulk at me!" She pouts as Kiyoshi laughs on the little bluenette in front of her, she then inspects his knee.

"Hyuga-kun, can you do it?" The coach of Seirin; Aida Riko, confronts the captain, Hyuga Junpei and nodded to the coach. "As long as we can't let them have the ball, we have to make threes if they want to battle us with that tactics, so be it! Let's have them that!" Aida said looking irritated as she held the small whiteboard and was surrounded by her teams to discuss their plans. The coach was fuming with anger like she usually does when she knows their rival wants to trigger them, the team did not mind the feeling of heat on them as they just listened to her. Tetsumi just sweatdropped by her coach's action and left her be.

"Taichi," Tetsumi calls the red-haired while confronting her brother making him look at her with knitted brows, "use your super jumps wisely, you only have some left based on how you breathe heavily." She observed him a bit and looked at him to get the idea, she knows him when he's too focused in the game, he can be reckless sometimes.

On the other side of the court, everyone in the Shutoku discusses on the sudden change of play of Seirin awhile ago, a certain raven-haired player drinks his bottled water and heaves a sigh making some players notice at his action.

"Gaah! This is so frustrating! I didn't think that they would be this hard to take care of!" He grunts.

"So, this is the new Seirin huh?" One of the players commented.

"No, it's the opposite. Seirin is back." a player named Kazunari looks at the captain of the Shutoku.

"Back?" he asked, confused about his captain's words. He looks at the male beside him.

"Seirin is originally an offense team, but they are much stronger back then when they have their center." He says to him, still look confused.

"Center? Come to think of it, this is the first time I've seen their center!" The raven-haired says as he realizes and peeks on the other team as they prepare themselves on going back to the court.